DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biscontin just not good enough, bowls short wide rubbish, 20 years old will always play park cricket.
If he bowled the way he does in the park the batsmen would make a ton in the first 10 overs he'd bowl.
He couldn't shine JR's shoes.
You are such a tool bud, anytime you wanna come out from pathetic hidden identity, I'd love to throw down a few at ya in the nets, plenty to say, lets see what you have.......oxygen theif.

That's my opinion. He threw them at me and i put them over his head.
Now what's a tool? someone that tells the truth??
Really hit the right nerve haven't I? Truth does hurt.
EMTWENTYFIVE, why are you hiding?? I don't think you could get them above my knees.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. What were their reasons for walking away from Anthony Beale Reserve?
A bit hard to be called Bundoora United and play out of St.Helena.....just wasn't the right place to be as a Club. A lot of stuff was going on, lost a lot of players around those couple of years, juniors was not happening, very few people interested in putting their hands up for the Club and get things done, had just been relegated. The only option was to return to Loyola and start from scratch, been a long 10 years, but Club is back where it needs to be, off field and hopefully this year, on field can fire....

You are such a tool bud, anytime you wanna come out from pathetic hidden identity, I'd love to throw down a few at ya in the nets, plenty to say, lets see what you have.......oxygen theif.
We don't know who sannab2b is exactly, but it has been narrowed down to 3 oxygen thieves from East Ivanhoe, Paul Wilson, Lawrence Martin and Matt Walsh. All average cricketers and blokes, no surprise they're slandering players and clubs that are and will always be better than them

We don't know who sannab2b is exactly, but it has been narrowed down to 3 oxygen thieves from East Ivanhoe, Paul Wilson, Lawrence Martin and Matt Walsh. All average cricketers and blokes, no surprise they're slandering players and clubs that are and will always be better than them
Don't know why people are continually trying to identify these (this) person, as mentioned by plenty of people, simply ignoring them and moving on is the only way to move on without the constant crap.

Don't know why people are continually trying to identify these (this) person, as mentioned by plenty of people, simply ignoring them and moving on is the only way to move on without the constant crap.

Exactly! Not sure why some blokes can't seem to help themselves.

There's plenty of decent discussion going on around this muppet, no need to take anything he/they say on board at all!

Ran into Steve Thompson who debuted with Mernda last year for a few games is looking for a new club. Ex pascoevale and north Melbourne, comes of a few paces and lets it rip. Not bad figures from what i saw last year 5/47 and 3/16 v Plenty.

OK. Can we get some people on here and state their club, confirmed 'ins' and confirmed 'outs' for the upcoming season? Perhaps confirm captains and coaches too?

OK. Can we get some people on here and state their club, confirmed 'ins' and confirmed 'outs' for the upcoming season? Perhaps confirm captains and coaches too?
Monty magpies! Out, the big bear Anderson and Cam Blake! In
Matt hewat, Sedgwick and Jordan Ryan. Ash wood will coach.

Monty magpies! Out, the big bear Anderson and Cam Blake! In
Matt hewat, Sedgwick and Jordan Ryan. Ash wood will coach.

Jordan Ryan from West Heidelberg? Look him up on mycricket. If you ever think you're out of form, his stats last year will cheer you up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back