DVCA Under 14 banter

Re: DVCA Under 14 banter

Lets start with U 14 blue
A very good comp this one with abot 6-7 teams still fighting to play finals

lets start with 7th on the table Bundoora with 2 wins,They will probably have to win every game to be a chance and results to fall ther way. Jack McLaglan holds the key for there success hes a keeper batsmen who normally bowls 5 overs for them.

Now lets go to 6th Mill Park have fought out of some trouble and have won the last 2 games. Now on 21 points have a hard draw to finish but thers always hope. Especially when u have the one of the best bowlers in the comp in Aaron Mills. They also have some handy opening batsmen in Stroud and Lyon

5th placed Thomastown United are under achevers so far.
Crockett Emmins McSwain Paras Joshi
yeah thats right they all play for TTU They are 5th but have vs 3 of the top 4
They have still got to play RV but thats the only team that should worry them. I think the will play finals.

4th is Eltham
The surprise packets.or the surprise packet Andrew Lamont ha taken over 6 wickets this year and made just under 260 runs he is a very good player but..... they have to vvs Riverside and North Eltham in the last 3. iI thnk they mite just miss out]

Riverside is 3rd and travelling very well since finishing bottom last year they have 6 top age and 6 bottoms age a perfect mix. Lachlan Potter Joseph Bergman and Marcus Nolan have been class acts with Potter (216)inc 90no + Bergman(105) and Nolan (85) but the new pickup Jayden Boddy has 133 runs in 3 innings and is a good strike bowler. The highlight of Riverside was a beutiful win against 2nd NEW also a 83 run eleventh wicket partnership vs Lower Plenty, Potter(90) Boddy(43) in rd 2. Nick Gedge Tom Bowman and Seb Linssenare very good bowlers also They should play finals and do well.

2nd North Eltham Wanderers
NEW had a great start to the season winning 3 out of 3 and then it rained and they had a draw. An dthen came Riversid et ruin the party and make 192 only 2 wickets down, the NEW boyz hadnt been challenged all yr but it all started with they batting in the second week they weretravelling finely and on rr at 0/33 off 8 and tehn Chris Patrick hit in the direction of fielder Potter and he ran and was 3/4 then way down the pitch when Potter picked up the ball and he was out. Two overs later left armer Cameron Martin bowls to gun Luke Sandy edge,.........caught gully the siders go wild and then it ws all down hill apart from a 40 runs partner ship between Davine(15) and Curl(48).
But apart from that theve had a good season
Sandy, Davine,Curl,Hannah and Patrick score runs while Horkings,Scanlan,McLEOD,Curl and Hinchliffe get wickets
They will play finals

1st Lower Plenty
Dont lose much at all Hunt Staples Jenkin and Byran should lead them to a good finals campaign. Liam hunt is a player to watch with 212 runs and 6 wicket he is also captain.

By the way can i mention Luke Carroll from Whittlesea is Leading the runs with 298 and guess wat he is bottom age.

Here are the leaders.

Batting
Lachlan Potter 216 runs @ 216
Dean Crockett 187 runs @93.5
Andrew Lamont 259 runs @ 86.33
Luke Sandy 158 runs @ 79
Luke Carroll 298 runs @ 74.5

Bowling
Alex Curl 12 wk
Jake McSwain 9 wk
Rhys Jones 8 wk
Nick Hannah 7 wk
Joe Bergman 6 wk

batting allrounder;298129 said:

lets start with 7th on the table Bundoora with 2 wins,They will probably have to win every game to be a chance and results to fall ther way. Jack McLaglan holds the key for there success hes a keeper batsmen who normally bowls 5 overs for them.

Now lets go to 6th Mill Park have fought out of some trouble and have won the last 2 games. Now on 21 points have a hard draw to finish but thers always hope. Especially when u have the one of the best bowlers in the comp in Aaron Mills. They also have some handy opening batsmen in Stroud and Lyon

They have still got to play RV but thats the only team that should worry them. I think the will play finals.

4th is Eltham
The surprise packets.or the surprise packet Andrew Lamont ha taken over 6 wickets this year and made just under 260 runs he is a very good player but..... they have to vvs Riverside and North Eltham in the last 3. iI thnk they mite just miss out]

Riverside is 3rd and travelling very well since finishing bottom last year they have 6 top age and 6 bottoms age a perfect mix. Lachlan Potter Joseph Bergman and Marcus Nolan have been class acts with Potter (216)inc 90no + Bergman(105) and Nolan (85) but the new pickup Jayden Boddy has 133 runs in 3 innings and is a good strike bowler. The highlight of Riverside was a beutiful win against 2nd NEW also a 83 run eleventh wicket partnership vs Lower Plenty, Potter(90) Boddy(43) in rd 2. Nick Gedge Tom Bowman and Seb Linssenare very good bowlers also They should play finals and do well.

NEW had a great start to the season winning 3 out of 3 and then it rained and they had a draw. An dthen came Riversid et ruin the party and make 192 only 2 wickets down, the NEW boyz hadnt been challenged all yr but it all started with they batting in the second week they weretravelling finely and on rr at 0/33 off 8 and tehn Chris Patrick hit in the direction of fielder Potter and he ran and was 3/4 then way down the pitch when Potter picked up the ball and he was out. Two overs later left armer Cameron Martin bowls to gun Luke Sandy edge,.........caught gully the siders go wild and then it ws all down hill apart from a 40 runs partner ship between Davine(15) and Curl(48).
Sandy, Davine,Curl,Hannah and Patrick score runs while Horkings,Scanlan,McLEOD,Curl and Hinchliffe get wickets
They will play finals

1st Lower Plenty
Dont lose much at all Hunt Staples Jenkin and Byran should lead them to a good finals campaign. Liam hunt is a player to watch with 212 runs and 6 wicket he is also captain.

By the way can i mention Luke Carroll from Whittlesea is Leading the runs with 298 and guess wat he is bottom age.

Here are the leaders.

Batting
Luke Sandy 158 runs @ 79

Bowling
Alex Curl 12 wk
Jake McSwain 9 wk
Rhys Jones 8 wk
Nick Hannah 7 wk
Joe Bergman 6 wk

i agree with alot of that but clearly the 14 teal comp is better
you have macleod, Diamo, reaserch, epping, franks (my club)

Macleod= will win the flag no problems. they have too many guns, lennon, alavi, doherty, cottier, langford and they also have a very good medium bowler cant remember name might be goulding??

CREEK= will most likely play off in granny either them or us (franks) creek hav alot of very good players such as ryder, smith, phelan, freeman and few others should go well in finals

FRANKS= will play finals wether or not they make the granny is another question have 3 very godd alround players Dempsey, teague, lewis and also a few very good yougsters coming through with a bit of talent franks will have a good year we can only hope to play off in granny.

reaserch= have a very balanced team alot of very good players in the side, turner, dell, that banjac??? i think and a few other very capable players so im tipping 4th spot or the searchers by the end of the season.

1. macleod
2. diamo/franks
3.diamo/franks
4. reaserch

I wanna no y u think ur league is better its obvious we have more depth
Sandy, Crockett, Hunt,Lamont , emmmins, Potter and so on

batting allrounder;298161 said:
I wanna no y u think ur league is better its obvious we have more depth
Sandy, Crockett, Hunt,Lamont , emmmins, Potter and so on

are u serious :eek:

ill give you the best team out of the 14 teal comp ok.

batting order.

1. rheece lewis
2. mathew freeman (falcons)
3. ben lennon (falcons)
4. paul dempsey (cowboys)
5. robbie phelan (falcons)
6. shane doherty
7. matt cottier (wk) (cowboys)
8. ejazz alavi (falcons)
9. gavin teague (cowboys)
10.tremayne ryder (falcons)
11. joe langford (falcons)

not a bad team if u ask me

id like too see who your best team is???

THE Allrounder!;298214 said:

batting order.

1. rheece lewis
3. ben lennon (falcons)
6. shane doherty
8. ejazz alavi (falcons)

Ok ill do the blues best team

1.Luke Carroll (DVCA)
old teamate of reece and hes not far off him-more runs)

2. Lachlan Potter(DVCA)
Ive heard he has a great techniqe like freeman so we cant split them two

3. Dean Crockett ( Cowboyz)
Bens probably a better bat but Dean can bowl so evn

4. Liam Hunt (OPs)
A very good player 1 point blue zero teal

5. Andrew Lamont(DVCA)
Lamont very good with bat n ball Robbie overated 2-0

6. Luke Sandy (Falcons)
SHITS ON HIM 3-0

7. Thomas Emmins (Cowboyz)
Ive never heard of Cottier but he must be ok if hes playing cowboys but mate this guy will keep for them hes a gun bat 2 4-0

8.Ned Taylor(DVCA)
Neds a good player but Ej will play for VIC 4-1

9.Aaron Mills(DVCA)
Draw both good players

10. Jake McSwain(TTU)
A good bowler but ill give u that 1 4-2
11. Matthew Hinchliffe (NEW)
This kid is more classy than Langford who bowls all over blue wins 5-2 thank you

by the way its not the league that has the greater player its the league wif most depth and we have that in
NEW,LWP,RIV,ELT,TTU,MIP,AND BUN
While u only have
MAC,DC,STFOA,RES and maybe EPP

THE Allrounder!;298214 said:

batting order.

1. rheece lewis
3. ben lennon (falcons)
6. shane doherty
8. ejazz alavi (falcons)

Played that Freeman bloke near the start of the year, made 50.
It shouldnt have been as many runs mostly thanks to me but still the kid had a great technique and batted very nicely.

NEWCC (L);298279 said:
Played that Freeman bloke near the start of the year, made 50.
It shouldnt have been as many runs mostly thanks to me but still the kid had a great technique and batted very nicely.

Ha HA chini u got slapped by a under 14's LOL LOL :D:D:D

batting allrounder;298247 said:
Ok ill do the blues best team

1.Luke Carroll (DVCA)
old teamate of reece and hes not far off him-more runs)

2. Lachlan Potter(DVCA)
Ive heard he has a great techniqe like freeman so we cant split them two

3. Dean Crockett ( Cowboyz)
Bens probably a better bat but Dean can bowl so evn

4. Liam Hunt (OPs)
A very good player 1 point blue zero teal

5. Andrew Lamont(DVCA)
Lamont very good with bat n ball Robbie overated 2-0

6. Luke Sandy (Falcons)
SHITS ON HIM 3-0

7. Thomas Emmins (Cowboyz)
Ive never heard of Cottier but he must be ok if hes playing cowboys but mate this guy will keep for them hes a gun bat 2 4-0

8.Ned Taylor(DVCA)
Neds a good player but Ej will play for VIC 4-1

9.Aaron Mills(DVCA)
Draw both good players

10. Jake McSwain(TTU)
A good bowler but ill give u that 1 4-2
11. Matthew Hinchliffe (NEW)
This kid is more classy than Langford who bowls all over blue wins 5-2 thank you

by the way its not the league that has the greater player its the league wif most depth and we have that in
NEW,LWP,RIV,ELT,TTU,MIP,AND BUN
While u only have
MAC,DC,STFOA,RES and maybe EPP

as for luke carrol being any where near as good as rheece lewis thats a joke

lacklan potter being equal to freeman umm no lacklan potter is a mate of mine however no where near as good as freeman

ben lennon has now played falcons 2 yrs in a row and dean has played how many...........none who cares if he bowls, ben is that good of batter it dosent matter.

and liam hunt may being playing OPs however paul is playing cowboys and im not sure but paul might have made more runs than liam this year. cowboys is better than OPs anyway.

i will agree with robbie being overated but still is a good player and i have not seen lamont before so i wont comment on him.

shane doherty is very good leg spin bowler and a very handy batsmen too. ive seen sandy twice before has looked good both times very tchnically correct. hes a good player wouldnt say shits on him.

i guarntee that cottier will keep before emmins ive played with tommy before in under 12s dvca mitchell sheild and have played against him the last 2 yrs and hes an Ok keeper and he is and Ok batsman.

aron mills is a spud he bowls pies and cant bat too save himself. teague will open the bowling in the cowboys and bat about 7 he has also made runs this yr too gavin a few 30s so gavin is a much better player.

joe langford is playing his second yr of falcons and he will probbably open the bowling so langford the better player.

and as for the depth you can not put in bundoora or mill park both are very weak teams ok

and what team do you play for????????????

Boys, I am sick to death of repeating myself.

Ease UP!!!!!!!

Stop bagging and abusing other players (especially ones not on this site), calling them hopeless and the like from behind the computer is a lack of charactor and makes YOU look the tool. It may also result in bans from this site.

DO NOT ask people where they are from or their name - BigCricket rule.

You opinions are your opinions like other peoples, come up with something constructive or go away.

Last warning.

BUT, cheers and have fun.....thats what it is designed for (this site).

CC
Mod

what cub do i play for check ya private massges All rounder and ill tell u
Haha by the way ya sorta gave it awy lewy ur the only guy that i no from stf that played mitchell apart from dmpsey and ive never talked to him

batting allrounder;298129 said:

4th is Eltham

They will play finals

1st Lower Plenty

Here are the leaders.

Batting
Luke Sandy 158 runs @ 79

Bowling
Alex Curl 12 wk
Jake McSwain 9 wk
Rhys Jones 8 wk
Nick Hannah 7 wk
Joe Bergman 6 wk

rofl mill park is a gun club.
mills and lyon have 2 premierships, stroud has one and its only his second season.

all three are stars of the future :D

What do we think of the DVCA Allen team And of there performances this year.

1. luke carroll - 298 runs
2. lachlan potter - 216 runs
3. dean crockett -187 runs +wickets
4. joshua turner -100 runs+wickets+a 94 in D grade
5. andrew lamont-259 runs +wickets
6. harley smith- 130runs
7. leigh judd- 100runs +wickets
8. josh cook(wk)-140 runs
9. ned taylor -50 runs +wickets
10.joel trist -100 runs +wickets
11. jack mclaglan(wk) - 140 runs
12. aaron mills 80runs+many wickets
13. sam james - 50 runs+wickets

batting allrounder;298706 said:

6. harley smith- 130runs

leigh judd is a hack we played him last year and he has a shit technique and we got him out softley

batting allrounder;298706 said:

6. harley smith- 130runs

leigh judd is a hack, we played him last year and he has a shit tequnique and got him out softley

mr haydos
Haha mate thats real big of u bagging someone who has probably never heard of this site u should be ashamed mate

THE Allrounder!;298377 said:
as for luke carrol being any where near as good as rheece lewis thats a joke

lacklan potter being equal to freeman umm no lacklan potter is a mate of mine however no where near as good as freeman

ben lennon has now played falcons 2 yrs in a row and dean has played how many...........none who cares if he bowls, ben is that good of batter it dosent matter.

and liam hunt may being playing OPs however paul is playing cowboys and im not sure but paul might have made more runs than liam this year. cowboys is better than OPs anyway.

i will agree with robbie being overated but still is a good player and i have not seen lamont before so i wont comment on him.

shane doherty is very good leg spin bowler and a very handy batsmen too. ive seen sandy twice before has looked good both times very tchnically correct. hes a good player wouldnt say shits on him.

i guarntee that cottier will keep before emmins ive played with tommy before in under 12s dvca mitchell sheild and have played against him the last 2 yrs and hes an Ok keeper and he is and Ok batsman.

aron mills is a spud he bowls pies and cant bat too save himself. teague will open the bowling in the cowboys and bat about 7 he has also made runs this yr too gavin a few 30s so gavin is a much better player.

joe langford is playing his second yr of falcons and he will probbably open the bowling so langford the better player.

and as for the depth you can not put in bundoora or mill park both are very weak teams ok

and what team do you play for????????????

mate why dont u **** urself mill park is a great club alright so shut ur ****ing mouth

yeah i agrree there The Allrounder was a little bit harsh on Mill park they are an up and coming team they will do very well in both u 16 and u 14 comps next yr

Back