DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

Re: DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

Swifty160;375059 said:
Aaron mills is easily the most OVERATED bowler in the DVCA. Talks himself and Mill Park up so much its not funny, maybe he should woory about improving his cricket then talking shit on this site

Settle down buddy, Aaron Mills can play That's why he opens the bowling for a very good team and who are you? Private messege me?

Swifty160;375059 said:
Aaron mills is easily the most OVERATED bowler in the DVCA. Talks himself and Mill Park up so much its not funny, maybe he should woory about improving his cricket then talking shit on this site

mate, aaron mills isnt too flash of a bowler, still takes wickets, and a reasonable economy rate, champ, private message me who you are? someone from research im thinking...

Whittlesea were bowled out for 144 today, Lepp with 55 & Cole with 40 doing most of the damage with some big hitting.

All bowled out with some time remaining, Research went into bat having some close calls early from the bowling of Lepp. Cole coming from the other end keeping it tight, claimed Research's J. Cook for 19 with a good close in catch from Lepp.

Research are 1/31 at the time being.

Good luck to both teams.

Put 'em up;375361 said:
Whittlesea were bowled out for 144 today, Lepp with 55 & Cole with 40 doing most of the damage with some big hitting.

All bowled out with some time remaining, Research went into bat having some close calls early from the bowling of Lepp. Cole coming from the other end keeping it tight, claimed Research's J. Cook for 19 with a good close in catch from Lepp.

Good luck to both teams.

either put 'em up is lepp or he has a HUMONGOUS man crush on him ;)

Put 'em up;375361 said:

Good luck to both teams.

Do I sense that maybe Whittlesea is a two man team?

NA*MP;375372 said:
either put 'em up is lepp or he has a HUMONGOUS man crush on him ;)

Hahaha. No matey.

batting allrounder;375414 said:
Do I sense that maybe Whittlesea is a two man team?

No you don't, the rest of the team were bowled out for 30, and noone else from Whittlesea has had a bowl yet.

I wasn't intending it to come out that way, I was just putting up the highlights of the game.

whittlesea aren't very good bowlers and i dont know how mill park made 134 against them but cole is veryy good straight hitter

Search;375668 said:
whittlesea aren't very good bowlers and i dont know how mill park made 134 against them but cole is veryy good straight hitter

What makes you say Whittlesea aren't a good bowling team?

Also take into consideration Mill Park's home ground Redleap is a difficult pitch to bat on with the random bounce from some areas.

As for Cole, he is a very stong player all around the field actually, just judging from Researchs' bowling last weekend, they were bowling very straight, not much outside the off stump.

Put 'em up;375799 said:
What makes you say Whittlesea aren't a good bowling team?

Also take into consideration Mill Park's home ground Redleap is a difficult pitch to bat on with the random bounce from some areas.

As for Cole, he is a very stong player all around the field actually, just judging from Researchs' bowling last weekend, they were bowling very straight, not much outside the off stump.

have to say they bowled tight to us that day, but the only reason they won was because of dropped catches

Mr Haydos;375873 said:
have to say they bowled tight to us that day, but the only reason they won was because of dropped catches

the late reactions in gully cost us ;)

Mr Haydos;376212 said:
haha mate Nick Costas dropped two catches in a row, shows he has the blankets on

the 2nd one was a dolly. Maybe the bloke in gully might have caught one if he didnt have the blankets on aswell. :p

MPS4L;376235 said:
the 2nd one was a dolly. Maybe the bloke in gully might have caught one if he didnt have the blankets on aswell. :p

stop bagging me, thinking correctly you and nick ran into each other :p

Last weekend Lower Plenty made a very respectable 8/245 against Riverside on a super quick and small ground Greensborough Park.
If Riverside's top order can get some runs then possibly the Siders are in for their first victory,,,and what a victory it would be beating in my opinion the flag favourites.

batting allrounder;376245 said:
Last weekend Lower Plenty made a very respectable 8/245 against Riverside on a super quick and small ground Greensborough Park.
If Riverside's top order can get some runs then possibly the Siders are in for their first victory,,,and what a victory it would be beating in my opinion the flag favourites.

haha, your a funny bloke potsy, you've been saying that everytime you play a side. :D

MPS4L;376253 said:
haha, your a funny bloke potsy, you've been saying that everytime you play a side. :D

well obviously they would be up there for the flag azz, and they dont come on here talking up there side. if you can talk the talk you gotta be able to walk the walk:D

tonned up;376340 said:
well obviously they would be up there for the flag azz, and they dont come on here talking up there side. if you can talk the talk you gotta be able to walk the walk:D

robbo mate, they havnt even won a match for the season, i know that they have been versing the harder teams, but they will hopefully win one eventually. and what do ya mean by 'if you can talk the talk, you gotta be able to walk the walk'? does that refer to me or potsy?

MPS4L;376361 said:
robbo mate, they havnt even won a match for the season, i know that they have been versing the harder teams, but they will hopefully win one eventually. and what do ya mean by 'if you can talk the talk, you gotta be able to walk the walk'? does that refer to me or potsy?
the way you and justin talk us up and we got beat by whittlesea

Back