ECC Under 15's tournament.

Resyx

ECC Under 15's tournament.

Hi guys, I thought I'd make a post about the tournament I've been playing in, hosted in Italy. I represented Gibraltar in the ICC-Europe Under15's Division 2 tournament. The other countries in the tournament were:

- Italy
- Isle of Man
- France
- Switzerland
- Israel
- Belgium
- Germany

We unfortauntely came 7th due to a poor performance in each game except one against the winners, Italy.

I took 8 international wickets, including the first 2 of the tournament for Gibraltar. Until I got injured playing against Switzerland I had been on the top wicket taker's list.

I batted poorly, letting my self and the rest of my team down, but I wasn't the only person to dsappoint in that area. Only one member of our team really impressed with a bat - he amassed the most amount of runs in the whole tournament for one player - 274 from 5 matches, including two 75's and a 52 not out.

Aaron

Re: ECC Under 15's tournament.

Hi Dave,

I'm a seam bowler. I bowl around 60-65 mph apparently, and normally I can get the ball to swing quite a lot. The leading wicket taker was a leg spinner, and a very good one at that.

I have some photos from the tournament too

24026.jpg

Appealing for LBW - not very enthusiastic xD

24025.jpg

The ball that I appealed for

24023.jpg

Bowled him.

24011.jpg

Outswinger that was edged to the keeper, who didn't hold on to it. Could've been my first 5 wicket haul.

Re: ECC Under 15's tournament.

The other photos - it would only let me post 4.

24031.jpg

Gib side after winning.

24027.jpg

A catch I took.

24143.jpg

Me bowling.

Back