Gca Player Movements 2012/2013

I know it's only early days, but let's get the ball rolling, on who is going where for the next season, I know of one lub out there who is in for a big 2012/2013

Seems unlikely that Grant Dew would leave East Belmont, although St Albans will doubtless be looking for a big signing as coach, have also heard that Waurn Ponds are on the look out for a new coach/captain

Phil Lang from Melbourne cc, Parkville cc & A few games with South Barwon last year, has signed on as Captain/Coach at
St Albans. So the word was getting around at the footy Saturday.
Anyone know anything about him?

Seems unlikely that Grant Dew would leave East Belmont, although St Albans will doubtless be looking for a big signing as coach, have also heard that Waurn Ponds are on the look out for a new coach/captain
You heard right. We thought we had landed one but the situation has gone south. Any serious contenders will be considered. Type away

Still hearing that Manifold heights was going to merge with either Bell park or St Peters, this could save bell park from going down if this was the case.
Does anyone know any more on this?

Still hearing that Manifold heights was going to merge with either Bell park or St Peters, this could save bell park from going down if this was the case.
Does anyone know any more on this?
Definitely not St Peters. St Peters have just won two flags and a junior flag, have 5 senior sides and 7 junior sides and over 120 members with two new grounds and new wicket. Why would they want to merge?

another good year for little river then
If you are talking about the continued development of kids coming up from the juniors to play consistent senior cricket and shoring up the clubs future prospects, then yes it will be a good year. Probably as much chance as Modda when it comes to playing finals this year

If you are talking about the continued development of kids coming up from the juniors to play consistent senior cricket and shoring up the clubs future prospects, then yes it will be a good year. Probably as much chance as Modda when it comes to playing finals this year
Give me a spell! You blokes are the first to get on here and spruk how good your seasons going to be...i was just getting in first. And your right you have to play kids when all your good senior cricketers have pull up stumps and gone somewhere else...Modewarre will be alright, at least we are out of that league anyway and hopefully will never go back

Back