Gca Player Movements 2012/2013

I wouldn't worry about those lower grade players, they are not 1sts players at any club. Nothing to see here.
I dont know about that, i think a Team made up of Lower grade players from East Belmont or any other of the stonger Division 1 Clubs would be a better team than the Majority of any 2nd Division Clubs, there is a huge gap in standards between these comps.

Looks like Corio Bay is in for a big year, apparently they are having a meet the coach day where you can put your hand up to coach and ive heard they have lost quite a few players.

Bremner and Pont have come across. Was wondering where the rest have gone...

It would be hard for Corio Bay, with Corio and North Shore basically across the road.

Bremner and Pont have come across. Was wondering where the rest have gone...

It would be hard for Corio Bay, with Corio and North Shore basically across the road.

I know all this talk about Little river and GCA 3 is very exciting and life changing, but the important stuff happens in GCA 1 so any info or thoughts on GCA 1 would be great! Grovey 2012/13 back-to-back?

Well if division 1 was interesting, their might be more conversation about it.
and if div3 was interesting you might fill more sides like gca div 1 / 2 do.. u dnt because no1 is interested in div 3. apart from ppl like who play at little river who cant make it in div 1 .. so they go for the coin and play crap cricket

N
and if div3 was interesting you might fill more sides like gca div 1 / 2 do.. u dnt because no1 is interested in div 3. apart from ppl like who play at little river who cant make it in div 1 .. so they go for the coin and play crap cricket
Not every one can play div one otherwise there would only be those sides, all player movement is interesting to someone so post away. Wisper is j.ibbs (geelong) to newtown

Didn't lethbridge beat Grovedale in the 20/20?

That's a conversation starter....

20/20 is not a reputible form of cricket in the GCA. Most div 1 clubs play it as a hit and giggle and couldn't give two hoots about it. Div 3 clubs take it like a finals series and it's quite humorous to div 1 clubs how serious you blokes take such a washed up competition. Abolish the t20 comp, it's beyond a joke

I heard that foss from Geelong had gone to newtown & chilwell. Are you getting mixed up or is that a fresh rumor

20/20 is not a reputible form of cricket in the GCA. Most div 1 clubs play it as a hit and giggle and couldn't give two hoots about it. Div 3 clubs take it like a finals series and it's quite humorous to div 1 clubs how serious you blokes take such a washed up competition. Abolish the t20 comp, it's beyond a joke.

That's what GCA1 clubs say when they fail to progress beyond the pool round :rolleyes:

That's what GCA1 clubs say when they fail to progress beyond the pool round :rolleyes:

play a GCA 1 1sts side against a GCA 3 1sts side in a two day game and you'll get an outright result. you can't use a game suited to across the line sloggers from gca3 as a comparison between the two divisions in level of cricket. god you gca 3 blokes are a bunch of head wobblers

look what happens 2 div 2 clubs when they come up..rest my case at tht.. 20/20 in div 1 no1 takes serious 3rd and 4ths players play in it.. j ibbs played 3s at geelong? couldnt imagine haveing much of a impact ..?????

look what happens 2 div 2 clubs when they come up..rest my case at tht.. 20/20 in div 1 no1 takes serious 3rd and 4ths players play in it.. j ibbs played 3s at geelong? couldnt imagine haveing much of a impact ..?????

hallelujah whoru. someone with a bit of sense in this forum!
if he played 3s at geelong is probably like playing 1s in gca1 so could go alright, don't know much bout him tho

play a GCA 1 1sts side against a GCA 3 1sts side in a two day game and you'll get an outright result. you can't use a game suited to across the line sloggers from gca3 as a comparison between the two divisions in level of cricket. god you gca 3 blokes are a bunch of head wobblers

The t20 is an opt in competition. Nobody forces anyone to play. I know that a lot of clubs struggle to get close to their top side on the part for the T20.. But if you get pants'd by a Div2 or Div3 club, then you have to wear it. Last year it was Murgheboluc that beat Grovedale.

Back