Gca Points System

duo

The GCA points system seems a good idea, but I think still does need tweaking.
A maximum of 3 loyalty points seems a little short to me. A person with 3 years at your club, can be worth the same as a person with 10 years, with a similar beginning.
It is a little confusing, and I think that examples will be required to work out where you are properly.

East Belmont were most vocal against this. I guess they have done their maths and it is not good for them.
I think that the new system does reward loyalty, does put emphasis on coaching and promoting your juniors, and makes you most valuable player, the one that has played at your club his who life, rather than the guy you are trying to poach from a competing club or VCA.

The GCA points system seems a good idea, but I think still does need tweaking.
A maximum of 3 loyalty points seems a little short to me. A person with 3 years at your club, can be worth the same as a person with 10 years, with a similar beginning.
It is a little confusing, and I think that examples will be required to work out where you are properly.

East Belmont were most vocal against this. I guess they have done their maths and it is not good for them.
I think that the new system does reward loyalty, does put emphasis on coaching and promoting your juniors, and makes you most valuable player, the one that has played at your club his who life, rather than the guy you are trying to poach from a competing club or VCA.

Yes im with you here with a bit of Tweaking i think it could work, clearly the current system of salarie Cap/Proffessional players is not working.

GCA have gone with a 48-point cap for next season, although they've amended the "loyalty discount" from 3 to 5 seasons.

I still think some clubs might struggle with this. They woundn't want too many recently-acquired outsiders, or might find themselves over the cap.

GCA have gone with a 48-point cap for next season, although they've amended the "loyalty discount" from 3 to 5 seasons.

I still think some clubs might struggle with this. They woundn't want too many recently-acquired outsiders, or might find themselves over the cap.
Is the salary cap still in? Or does the new points'based system mean it has been wiped?

Back