Geelong Colleges Recent Form

cricket013

Geelong Colleges Recent Form

who thinks Geelong College is half Decent??
Last week they chased 335 against mgs with only 7 down, and this week they dominated Brighton.
They have some dominant players like weddell, kitchen and hartnell.
But they have some real underrated players, like nice (opening batter), lugg (leg spinner and middle order bat) rogerson (OPEN bowler) and beaumont (1st change bowler).
Any Comments??

Re: Geelong Colleges Recent Form

underrated players what about henderson bowls 150 but has a hip problem so cant bowl. watch out tho late in the year.

geelong college certainly do have alot of depth in their batting line up i heard,especially with the inclusion of some new bloke nick named horse i believe. he has made 2 impressive scores in the last 2 weeks

bigdaddy09;135757 said:
geelong college certainly do have alot of depth in their batting line up i heard,especially with the inclusion of some new bloke nick named horse i believe. he has made 2 impressive scores in the last 2 weeks

hey horse (??)
depth hey?? my mate from grammar says u do bat a bit down actually. like with Noodle, henderson and chugga or sumthin down there. can these guys play?? catcha

who really cares about their form, they have already lost to Haileybury, so they cannot win the premiership

T-Bone;135943 said:
who really cares about their form, they have already lost to Haileybury, so they cannot win the premiership

haha yes, but they are big improvers and have gained the likes of braham and have very good form:)

Due to play xavier next week after Wesley should be a good game and should give a good indication to just where both Xavier and GC sit. Herd of some goood players eg Kitchen but who is this Barhman bloke who just talks himself up on this site hes is certain to cop it fomr some of the xavier loud mouths (Buckley, Cosgrave) BUT is this kid any good. It is bound to be massive game but some of these Geelong boys may be put back in their box . But all credit goes to them there winning!

T-Bone;135943 said:

t-bone that is not really the topic of conversation on this thread, im actually glad to see people discussing players and teams and not have it be about the premiership, yes we know haileybury are good but please let us discuss other teams without having to mention that haileybury are playing well.

Geelong college are talked up a little too much.... couldnt make 260 after lunch against wesley on an absolute road, kitchen is overated, tryed to pull a half volley and the bails went flying.... lugg bowl big loops, atleast one full toss and over if not more and their opening bowlers are worse than any opening 2s attack.....

just because he made one error of judgment doesnt mean hes overated. a hack cant make a century so easily, so i rate him, despite not doing anything against HC earlier in the season.

i must say ive been impressed with GC as bgs bowled them out for 66 in a prac match and two weeks later beat bgs 2 wickets down with almost same team

Geelong college knocked off Xavier, henderson really coming out of his shell with 47 back up the 56* the week before its a shame he cant play the scotch game and Bertie weddell with a captains knock of 65* these two getting us across the line from the brink of 5/50 odd, finishing at 6/176 to chase Xavier's 175, another great win for us putting us right in the mix.... thoughts?

Back