Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Anyone have any news for the coming season in the BPCA or GCA?
A couple of transfers i know about are: J.Babb(N&DCC to South Barwon), J.Moore(St Joeys to South Barwon), C.Roos(South Barwon to Barwon Heads), J.Mallet(Drysdale to Barwon Heads), G.Skrobolak(Torquay to Leopold asst coach), H.Farnsworth(Barrabool to Torquay asst coach), J.Murray is coaching St Albans/Breakwater with Chris Jones asst coach. P.Cammorotto(Newcomb to Marshall coach), B.Smiljanic(Torquay to Thomson), D.Fanning(Geelong to St Joeys), D.Morgan(Geelong to St Joeys), S.Hooley(Geelong to East Belmont),

Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Bringbackwarney;223236 said:
Anyone have any news for the coming season in the BPCA or GCA?
A couple of transfers i know about are: J.Babb(N&DCC to South Barwon), J.Moore(St Joeys to South Barwon), C.Roos(South Barwon to Barwon Heads), J.Mallet(Drysdale to Barwon Heads), G.Skrobolak(Torquay to Leopold asst coach), H.Farnsworth(Barrabool to Torquay asst coach), J.Murray is coaching St Albans/Breakwater with Chris Jones asst coach. P.Cammorotto(Newcomb to Marshall coach), B.Smiljanic(Torquay to Thomson), D.Fanning(Geelong to St Joeys), D.Morgan(Geelong to St Joeys), S.Hooley(Geelong to East Belmont),

South Barwon have recruited well, Moore will benefit with more 1st XI cricket.
heard skrobolak applied for a few coaching positions, most notably AT.
Barwon Heads have also done well, Mallet quite a good BPCA player and Roos will go well on the astro.

How many seasons did Farnsworth spend at Bool?was it only one?

Any predictions for flags?
Mine are:

div 1 South Barwon/East Belmont
div 2 Thomson/Manifold
div 3 Guild/?
BPCA St Albans/Heads

clearing pickets;223381 said:
South Barwon have recruited well, Moore will benefit with more 1st XI cricket.
heard skrobolak applied for a few coaching positions, most notably AT.
Barwon Heads have also done well, Mallet quite a good BPCA player and Roos will go well on the astro.

How many seasons did Farnsworth spend at Bool?was it only one?
yeah just the one had an o.k season. I think he'll be one of them blokes that has alot of clubs, not a popular bloke. I know down at Geelong knowone liked him at all. Not sure how the barrabool blokes went with him.
yeah i heard skroba got knocked back for the AT job.
Have you had any news on what Lucas Benci is doing?

Bringbackwarney;223403 said:
yeah just the one had an o.k season. I think he'll be one of them blokes that has alot of clubs, not a popular bloke. I know down at Geelong knowone liked him at all. Not sure how the barrabool blokes went with him.
yeah i heard skroba got knocked back for the AT job.
Have you had any news on what Lucas Benci is doing?

going from geelong to barrabool youd expect him to go alright, see how he goes in div2.
he only played shit grades at geelong didnt he?
assume benci would stay at AT and play alongside cox again.
dunno why they stuck wit cox, no-one likes him there from what ive heard.

clearing pickets;223475 said:
going from geelong to barrabool youd expect him to go alright, see how he goes in div2.
he only played shit grades at geelong didnt he?
assume benci would stay at AT and play alongside cox again.
dunno why they stuck wit cox, no-one likes him there from what ive heard.
Yeah i heard he's a knob, thought benci would've been given the coaches job or a least captain.
Farnsworth only played 3s and 4ths at geelong, i know a few blokes at torquay and he wont make it 2 xmas. He's a sh*t bloke who pumps he's own tyers coz knowone else will i've been told by a mate from geelong

Harvey Stephenson has returned to Geelong and will coach Leopold. Going alright Leopold with no losses and recruiting Stephenson and Skrobolak; should continue their improvement.

Any other Div 2 news?

Renny24;223482 said:
Harvey Stephenson has returned to Geelong and will coach Leopold. Going alright Leopold with no losses and recruiting Stephenson and Skrobolak; should continue their improvement.

Any other Div 2 news?
The only div2 news i have is with thomson they are looking strong with ben smiljanic there, i think they've finally got the check book out and decided 2 spend a quid. And cammorotto to marshall what a joke he is well and truly done and dusted, but might bring some of the newcomb bulls players with him. Apparently they've lost 11 of there top 15 players. Andrew williams is going back to corio also

Renny24;223482 said:

Any other Div 2 news?

Think Manifold will lose some since they got the ass from div 1?

Got a whisper that jimmy bartel is playing at collendina this year any BPCA or Collendina people confirm this?

Bringbackwarney;223596 said:
Got a whisper that jimmy bartel is playing at collendina this year any BPCA or Collendina people confirm this?

even if he did play itd be for about 3games, pre-season wont let him

clearing pickets;223625 said:
even if he did play itd be for about 3games, pre-season wont let him
he's a freak had to choose between footy and cricket played vic u/19s, will dominate BPCA.
Josh Hunt played at newtown the other year and would've played every game up till xmas. the season finished early so don't know how many they could play after xmas

Bringbackwarney;223626 said:
he's a freak had to choose between footy and cricket played vic u/19s, will dominate BPCA.
Josh Hunt played at newtown the other year and would've played every game up till xmas. the season finished early so don't know how many they could play after xmas
yeah he can play don't worry bout that gun bat!
I hear Brett Anderton mayb looking for a new club, had a run in with Brad Haurnstein, anyone else know anymore?

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;223629 said:
I hear Brett Anderton mayb looking for a new club, had a run in with Brad Haurnstein, anyone else know anymore?

no chance. they spoon together everynight

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;223629 said:
If so what club would want him he had how many clubs in how many years? more trouble than he's worth!
*Geelong
*Thomson
*Eastlake(ACT)
*St Albans
*Thomson again (booted out)
*South Barwon
*plus got sent home from england few years back
He'd be a massive gamble and plays for big coin to i hear.
Gotta wonder why a bloke has so many clubs in the space of 2 years?

Bringbackwarney;223638 said:
If so what club would want him he had how many clubs in how many years? more trouble than he's worth!
*Geelong
*Thomson
*Eastlake(ACT)
*St Albans
*Thomson again (booted out)
*South Barwon
*plus got sent home from england few years back
He'd be a massive gamble and plays for big coin to i hear.
Gotta wonder why a bloke has so many clubs in the space of 2 years?
He can cum play at my club we'll have him, he aint that bad jeez. do u actually know him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back