Geelong Player Movements 2010

Redback

GCA Div.3 Season 2010/11 Player Movements

I know its early, but I thought I would see whether there are any rumors going around about player movements?

Re: GCA Div.3 Season 2010/11 Player Movements

Adam Townsing coaching The Redbacks with Todd Elsey as Assistant Coach and Captain of the A-Grade

Re: GCA Div.3 Season 2010/11 Player Movements

Banno have picked up an allrounder from Ballarat apparently would be playing turf but unavailable every 4th week due to work.

Re: Geelong Player Movements 2010

I heard from a reliable source that Nathan Bisset has been offered a head coaching role at a division 3 club next year.

funny Monday night at the peninsula playing pool, saw our own Ryan Mills, walk in followed by Scott Lindsay and BPH President. never seen someone turn red so quick.

daniel_son_91;399677 said:
funny Monday night at the peninsula playing pool, saw our own Ryan Mills, walk in followed by Scott Lindsay and BPH President. never seen someone turn red so quick.

was Scott Lindsay embarrased to see you ?? :D

whatdoumeanwashe;399787 said:
Anybody heard the rumor Ty Watts to coach Merideth? would probably take a couple of ex Merideth players back with him.

Yes, I have heard the same thing. I have also heard that Busch is going with him. Might be the reason why Mills and Jansen have signed with BPH.

fineleg2fineleg;399796 said:
Yes, I have heard the same thing. I have also heard that Busch is going with him. Might be the reason why Mills and Jansen have signed with BPH.

since wen?

Don't think it was a rumour with Bush and Ty Watts as it was in the Addy, everything in the Addy is true !! Two past Presidents leaving the Hill, plus you would think a chance for maybe Nathan Watts to join also might see an exodus from the Hill. Thus the picking up of those younger guys was needed.

that has not been confirmed

hahaha Daz, it was Millsy who was embarassed to see me, seeing how i happened to be at his meeting place for his future club.

No comment on Mills & Janssen.

daniel_son_91;399824 said:
hahaha daz, it was millsy who was embarassed to see me, seeing how i happened to be at his meeting place for his future club.

no comment on mills & janssen

gone.....

cheer_cheer;399807 said:
Don't think it was a rumour with Bush and Ty Watts as it was in the Addy, everything in the Addy is true !! Two past Presidents leaving the Hill, plus you would think a chance for maybe Nathan Watts to join also might see an exodus from the Hill. Thus the picking up of those younger guys was needed.

Sorry didnt see that one, try to avoid reading that Geelong propaganda material!:D

Robbo@Dinos;399865 said:
Youve seen the clearance forms and all documentation obviously.

That's all it's lacking until it's official, I heard it off several different people from both clubs.
If young blokes wanna play Div1 then so be it, can't exactly hold them back.

Are you the old moderated?:eek:

Back