Goodbye from TEAMORALE491

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamorale491

Goodbye from TEAMORALE491

It is with sadness I retire my alias, effective immediately. Whilst the username teamorale491 will be handed down to a younger boy at MGS - who will remain nameless, I, Tom Morris am done.

I have enjoyed the road, loved the banter especially when it gets personal and most of all this meaningless forum made me actually believe that someone outside of the APS actually cared - they dont.

Well done to Gotchy (solo kid) and the boys on the flag, as much as I would hav loved it, we only have ourselves to blame, nothing else.

Much Love

Team Morale +7

xo

Re: Goodbye from TEAMORALE491

teamorale491;342710 said:
It is with sadness I retire my alias, effective immediately. Whilst the username teamorale491 will be handed down to a younger boy at MGS - who will remain nameless, I, Tom Morris am done.

I have enjoyed the road, loved the banter especially when it gets personal and most of all this meaningless forum made me actually believe that someone outside of the APS actually cared - they dont.

Well done to Gotchy (solo kid) and the boys on the flag, as much as I would hav loved it, we only have ourselves to blame, nothing else.

Much Love

Team Morale +7

xo

Bzzt, wrong.

One person per account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back