Group A World Cup

cause I am a Zimbabwe fan.
Well you have something to cheer about you beat us in the warm ups and you beat uae as well and not to mention you came very close to vicotry vrs ireland. One thing though that might be very sad is I hear brendon taylor might be retiring after the India game.

Well you have something to cheer about you beat us in the warm ups and you beat uae as well and not to mention you came very close to vicotry vrs ireland. One thing though that might be very sad is I hear brendon taylor might be retiring after the India game.
Next world cup, Zimbabwe are taking the world cup by storm, you just watch

I think that New Zealand have a very strong chance of winning this world cup, i have to be honest i was pretty surprised how they just came firing out of the gates. If they keep playing the way they are they should make the Final. Sri Lanka has been very strong during this world cup there top 3 batting has been great with Dilshan making multiable tons this world cup and Kumar being the first to score 4 consecutive 100s in ODI's if they keep this form going they will be hard to beat. Australia i think are doing pretty if all of the aussie batsmen get in form and Johnson can find his groove again i think they will be a handful for any team heading into the quarter finals. Bangladesh have been surprising this world cup i have to be honest i didn't think they would qualify but them beating England to solidify there spot and send England home was amazing.

This has been my take on the current world cup group A

Back