haileybury

Re: haileybury

the_all_rounder;204289 said:
MATE, YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PATTINSON, he played as a batsman before christmas becasue his back was stuffed, need i remind you, actually i probably do, but last year he did taker 7/20 off 10 against Caulfield.. and also 7/30 against wesley the year before, so he has actually dominated the APS..

I was on the receiving end of the 7/20 last year, that guy is a pure freak. I hear he won't be playing the first week buck due to under 19 commitments, is this true?

cricket74;204295 said:
I was on the receiving end of the 7/20 last year, that guy is a pure freak. I hear he won't be playing the first week buck due to under 19 commitments, is this true?
I did not need to be reminded about his form last year but was unaware he was having injury problems for this season I wonder if he is playing this year or not cos of committments etc?

cockroach raider;204307 said:
I did not need to be reminded about his form last year but was unaware he was having injury problems for this season I wonder if he is playing this year or not cos of committments etc?

considering he got chosen as the opening bowler for Australia under 19's, he tours Malaysia for the World Cup from February to March..

I'd just like to say that this guy is good NOW. But who cares, he already has back problems because he has been too arrogant to manage his own body. Furthermore, i know from experience that this bloke is so far up himself that he will never achieve his potential appropriately. Prove me wrong, but there are a number of cricketers going around, gifted spots in Australian and Victorian teams when the don't even deserve it...I mean he didn't even play in the national titles and he gets into the national side. Part of playing sport is being able to manage your physical condition. So good luck patto, break a leg (or your back again) and then we'll see who's right.

The Spy;204915 said:
I'd just like to say that this guy is good NOW. But who cares, he already has back problems because he has been too arrogant to manage his own body. Furthermore, i know from experience that this bloke is so far up himself that he will never achieve his potential appropriately. Prove me wrong, but there are a number of cricketers going around, gifted spots in Australian and Victorian teams when the don't even deserve it...I mean he didn't even play in the national titles and he gets into the national side. Part of playing sport is being able to manage your physical condition. So good luck patto, break a leg (or your back again) and then we'll see who's right.

is this a joke? mate you have got to be the most f'ed up person if you think that... sure he is arrogant but if people could control when they got injured, there would be no injuries in the game... what a you smoking?? honestly..

Big news Patto is back!! But only for one game against CGS then has aussie 19's committments. Depending on his progress with injury he might be back for the last game against MGS. Most likely will only be bowling 10 overs (19's world cup restrictions).

The Spy;204915 said:

Mate you're a moron. Patto bowls absolute smoke, who cares if he's arrogant, at least he has ability to back it up. Also, about not managing his bbody. Brett Lee did his back when he was a kid too. 54% of cricketers develop back fractures sometime in their career. Its not because he doesn't manage himself, its coz bowling is such an odd and unnatural action for the body. He bowls so much that he could hardly avoid them

nooo bingo!!;205405 said:
Mate you're a moron. Patto bowls absolute smoke, who cares if he's arrogant, at least he has ability to back it up. Also, about not managing his bbody. Brett Lee did his back when he was a kid too. 54% of cricketers develop back fractures sometime in their career. Its not because he doesn't manage himself, its coz bowling is such an odd and unnatural action for the body. He bowls so much that he could hardly avoid them

well said mate, it is hard to back up from under 19 duties in december to then play in the under 17s in the same year, dominating both tournaments to win a national world cup selection..

i hear that haileybury are in a bit of trouble now with the bowling wakefield out with a chronic foot problem. shouldnt be to long before another scholarship kid comes in. i hear they are looking at a 14 yr old kid playing down at oakleigh. apparently he is pretty good to...

Sharkies;206102 said:
i hear that haileybury are in a bit of trouble now with the bowling wakefield out with a chronic foot problem. shouldnt be to long before another scholarship kid comes in. i hear they are looking at a 14 yr old kid playing down at oakleigh. apparently he is pretty good to...

hahahah, that kid there loookin at that ur talkin bout is already at an APS school, absolute freak leg spinner, will soon be tearing sides apart in the APS, probs next yr. HE aint comin to haily, hands off him, lol. he played u16 dowling 2 yrs young for a quality side.. hasnt been able to crack a game in the 1s at his school but has played praccy matches in the 1sts, good figures takin 3fa not many. pretty good for a year 8/9 kid. when he gets bit older will no doubt tear teams apart, very few people can play good leg spinners at this level. an take my word for it, if Hailyibury are havin a look then he is obs a freak, cos they only give scholarships to real quality players (unlike some schools, not naming names).

Mr Carey;207625 said:
hahahah, that kid there loookin at that ur talkin bout is already at an APS school, absolute freak leg spinner, will soon be tearing sides apart in the APS, probs next yr. HE aint comin to haily, hands off him, lol. he played u16 dowling 2 yrs young for a quality side.. hasnt been able to crack a game in the 1s at his school but has played praccy matches in the 1sts, good figures takin 3fa not many. pretty good for a year 8/9 kid. when he gets bit older will no doubt tear teams apart, very few people can play good leg spinners at this level. an take my word for it, if Hailyibury are havin a look then he is obs a freak, cos they only give scholarships to real quality players (unlike some schools, not naming names).

Who is this kid and what school is he at? If he takes 3fas in praccys then why wouldnt they play him?

Mr Carey;207625 said:

good on you Mr Carey, u seem to have a very level head on your shoulders. its about time someone else on this forum is able to see things how they should be seen..

Back