Have You Got Ipl 2014 Fever?

0000.jpg

There are many NZer playing too, Matthew Henry for CSK, Timothy Southee for RR, James Neesham for DD, Corey Anderson for MI to name a few... You cant support players from a particular nation in IPL, you got to support a team... a team of your liking whom you think best... even in BPL games, the same rules applies... if you believe CSK has the capability you can support it
I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say but at the end of the day the IPL does have an audience in NZ but it will struggle to grow here as NZers can't identify with the teams like they can do with the BBL (they're our neighbours, we know them all too well).

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say but at the end of the day the IPL does have an audience in NZ but it will struggle to grow here as NZers can't identify with the teams like they can do with the BBL (they're our neighbours, we know them all too well).

I got your point there... sadly thats true... i guess India and NZ needs to play more cricket in each others soil, maybe that will improve the position between our teams and country...

yes apart from Kallis, gambhir and maybe shakib, none looks a power batsman, hope pathan and bisla does something this time... Chris Lynn is also one to watch out for...

But Pathan never does anything... It was mighty frustrating watching McCullum on the bench for most the season while Pathan didn't bowl and got out for pathetic scores and Bisla didn't score any runs until the finals.

But Pathan never does anything... It was mighty frustrating watching McCullum on the bench for most the season while Pathan didn't bowl and got out for pathetic scores and Bisla didn't score any runs until the finals.

Thats because ipl teams can have only 4 foreign players playing at one time... also i believe he was going through a hamstring injury at that time, so it was good for him too... sadly he only played only 1 match in ipl 2013...

Back