Help!!!!cellphone

Re: Help!!!!cellphone

wannabekeeper said:
so do you guys agree or disagree with me about the k850i, please explain

I have a K810i and its a great phone apart from the button layout and I've seen few reviews say the same about the K850i. I would still get one but would give serious consideration to other phones as well this time.

you said you would give serious consideration to other phones.....what would you have in mind? and what do you think about the W910i and the w580i??

W910i - as a music phone it looks good, nice size, reasonable memory and nice features. I'd want a better camera though, but 2mp is good enough for most things.

w580i - Personally, I don't like the look of it and I would probably pass on it.

I'd echo the above really, but I'm not that taken with either of them, but then I'm fussy when it comes to cameras.

ye, i guess it depends on your preferences i love music so i would obviously want a walkman, i like the slider design, and im not too fussed about the camera 2mp is good enough for my needs so i'll probably get the w910i

£260 for a phone you blokes are out of your minds! I thought it was girls that were permanently and surgically attached to phones talking crap and spending money doing nothing! :confused:

Just sign me up for that program "Grumpy old men"!

I only go for a good phone as I get it free with my contract. I use the phone for work so a contract is the best way, otherwise I'd end up paying about £80 per month plus in top up's.

I've talked to people who have experience of this line of work prior to phones being widely available and they say that it used to be a nightmare, any problems would mean a trip to find a phone booth (and there are always problems), which would cost time on site/be potentially dangerous, so having regular contact is a must.

One way to look at it is that the phones can double as camera (useful for me as I always forget to take one with me) and as a mp3 player, which saves the need for an ipod or similar. I also use the wap a lot so its handy to have something which has a decent screen.

Saying that, I could quite easily live without one outside of work and often just chuck it on the table when I get in and forget about it. The most it gets used for is too fetch my mate out of his flat as he's too cheap to pay for the intercom.

I first used a Nokia then Samsung and currently a Sony Ericsson phone.
So I wanted a mobile which was good in sound quality,better display & camera work.
So i opted for Sony Ericsson-W810i.
Good sound quality,better display and 2 mega-pixel gives me a better deal.
Ultimately purchasing a phone depends upon on individual's need and interest.

Back