Hi Cricket Fans

Cindy

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, and my main reason for being here is to tell as many cricket fans as I can about 2 amazing cricket shirts I have on auction. I'm auctioning them for a good cause, and I'm hoping you guys will support me.

I have one signed SHANE WARNE IPL sweater, and one signed GLENN MCGRATH Hong Kong Cricket 6's shirt. These are very uncommon items and therefore something very special for any collector's collection.

You can bid for them by following this link: http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/Item.jsp?Trade_TradeId=42099663

I'm raising funds for a young man from South Africa who suffered a neurological event at the end of 2009, and is currently still recovering. For more than 3 months he was hospitalised and was unable to walk or talk for the duration of that time. He was discharged April 2010 and at the time could do nothing for himself, he started doing therapy everyday, and is still currently doing therapy everyday, but is still unable to work, and needs 24 hour supervision, and therefore has no income.

Please support this worthy cause, the items will keep becoming more valuable as the years go by, so you will be making an investment for the future while helping someone that really needs it.

Thank you
Cindy

Back