ICC Cricket Ratings

Cricketman

ICC Cricket Ratings

Updated on July 22, 2006.

[img:28om9492]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5716/iccrankingspf9.jpg[/img:28om9492]

ICC Cricket Ratings

[quote="borncricketer ":2cb53lc1]
Come on India....they have to get to the top 3 in Odis soon:p
[/quote:2cb53lc1]

They've got a good chance with the Pakistan series coming up. But I think they'll find it difficult to beat the Pakistanis, and that too comprehensively.

ICC Cricket Ratings

No need to win comprehensively sohum!

We just need to beat them 3-2, thats all. It will definitely be a very close series! I bet that!

I feel india will be the winners eventually!

ICC Cricket Ratings

Well... hopefully eventually. But I would be happier if it was soon.
At some point or another, our population effect is gonna kick in.

ICC Cricket Ratings

India improve.....the best bating lineup at this spot...cant believe...it hurts man...
icon_sad.gif

ICC Cricket Ratings

We're still in fifth place, but we're tied with New Zealand and one point behind Pakistan.

ICC Cricket Ratings

We're in 4th, 2 points behind NZ. In tests, i feel we'll regain the number 2 slot after the England series. Im getting bored of India playing in the sub continenet now. I can't wait till may when they come to the Windies.

ICC Cricket Ratings

I would love to see some team break the Australian domination, and soon. The only likely team to be doing that seems to be India. Pakistan is growing to be a nice team. England are not a team yet, since they will be shattered without Flintoff and Pieterson. South Africa have all the arsenal, but need to hold it together when it matters.

Back