Important Links and How To's

Re: Important Links and How To's

I noticed that on the Wrist Spin thread there's one of those 'Link back' things. Who sets them up as I mention this forum in all of my Blogs and needless to say it does us both good to have the connections made?

They can be set up manually or as is more often the case, automatically.

It does help both sites as google looks favourably on sites that have links to reputable sites on a similar topic area.

I think it does I'm not 100% sure - SEO is a bit of mystery at times. Sometimes it does but it's dependant on the blogging software you're using. My understanding is that any link created will be indexed but hpw it's used and displayed will depend on where/how it was created and on what platform.

It's complicated as there are things such as back links, pingback and trackbacks as well as the standard links.

mas cambios;378734 said:
I think it does I'm not 100% sure - SEO is a bit of mystery at times. Sometimes it does but it's dependant on the blogging software you're using. My understanding is that any link created will be indexed but hpw it's used and displayed will depend on where/how it was created and on what platform.

It's complicated as there are things such as back links, pingback and trackbacks as well as the standard links.

I'll just keep linking and if does - it does and if it don't it dont! Cheers

Back