Indian Cricket Team's Schedule After Ipl 2012?

Romesh

I have tried searching but could not find a confirmed schedule for the Indian Cricket team after the IPL 2012 concludes on May 27th. Checked on Cricinfo and the only thing it shows is the T20 World Cup where India play their first match on September 19th vs Afghanistan. That's 3.5 months of no cricket, that cant be true?? Or is it??

It is at the moment, but I've noticed that the cricket Boards from the subcontinent tend to schedule series quite late -- Pakistan's full tour of Sri Lanka was only penned in on April 29 with the first match set for May 29. It doesn't surprise me that the Indians are having an extended break from cricket. In the lead up to the T20 World Cup, however, India might have one or two short series, and they'll more than likely host them, given their proximity and similarity in conditions to Sri Lanka.

I have tried searching but could not find a confirmed schedule for the Indian Cricket team after the IPL 2012 concludes on May 27th. Checked on Cricinfo and the only thing it shows is the T20 World Cup where India play their first match on September 19th vs Afghanistan. That's 3.5 months of no cricket, that cant be true?? Or is it??
I tried looking and got months and who India are playing but not actual dates for anything post May.

Back