Inter-Forum World Series

F

Fender63

Inter-Forum World Series

Hey fellas,

Before I go into to much detail, I need you guys to have proof of enough posters to sustain a team, for an entire year. I don't want to have to cancel your tours.

Now why you guys didn't get included in the Champions League (And it wasn't any posters on here's fault): When your server crashed I was in the middle of organising the dates and teams for the comp. I couldn't get on the site, because I kept getting some thing where I had to choose between Golf, Footy and stuff. It wouldn't let me in for quite a while. I then went on a holiday to Asia for almost a month, and when I came back I had already finished organising. So it's nobody's fault. However here is a comp, like the World Cup, but it's more of a season type thing. Each forum (So far Takeforum, Planetcricket and Sticksports) will play host or travel on tours to different forums, for matches against local teams. They also play against the main forum side in Test's and ODIs. At the end of the year, the World Cup is held and we find out the best ODi side. After that the words are held. Each forum is in the process of choosing their squad of 18 players that cannot be changed until after the World Cup.

To be eligible I need atleast 13 different peoplr post in this thread to say they would like to play for Big Cricket, this must be done in the next 4 days If not then sadly you will have to miss out. Please do not sign-up if you know you have been or are wanting to be selcted by Takeforum, Planetcricket or Sticksports.

Signed Up:

If you need any more inspiration here it is. From the man himself RAO

We (Takeforum) would like nothing more than to beat that rabble

Re: Inter-Forum World Series

Any excuse to shut RAO up is a good one ! I'm in !

Re: Inter-Forum World Series

What a surprise they couldnt even hit double figures! Hilarious!

Back