Introductions Thread!!

Re: Introductions Thread!!

Yeah, I seriously hope you've improved as a person Hitterman, we don't need the same earlier nonsense again. :)

Hi guys.
I've alreay started with a few posts, but thought I'd better introduce myself as well!

I'm 'Nasty' Neil Harvey (I can explain it if anyone's vaguely interested! :rolleyes:)
I'm based in Leyland, Lancs, but am originally from near Barnsley in Yorkshire.

I started my own cricket sales business (Nasty Cricket) 2 seasons ago, after becoming dissillusioned with paying over the odds for the mainstream brands.
And as of 2009 I launch my own brand of bats, pads, gloves and club clothing.

My last club was Vernon Carus CC from Preston, who play in the Palace Shield Competiton (Preston/Blackpool areas). ALthough possibly leaving for pastures new in 2009.

Hope to converse with a few of you guys soon!
Neil

Welcome nastyneil and hitterman. good to see some fresh faces on the boards

Welcome nastyneil. Although I'm almost as new to the forums as you are, I still have done a relatively bigger start. :p

Thought I may aswell post in here rather than start a thread to same I'm 'back'. Didn't really post that much in my last stint but most will probably know me so lets hope I decide to actually stay this time.

50th post. :D

jaztheman;268179 said:
Thought I may aswell post in here rather than start a thread to same I'm 'back'. Didn't really post that much in my last stint but most will probably know me so lets hope I decide to actually stay this time.

50th post. :D
Oooh, the Jaz is here! :p

Welcome to the forum Jaz. Hope you have a good time here, I wonder how you let your username in a "j" rather than "J" though. :p

Kshitiz;268205 said:
Oooh, the Jaz is here! :p

Welcome to the forum Jaz. Hope you have a good time here, I wonder how you let your username in a "j" rather than "J" though. :p

I know, my spelling is usually impeccable. Then again it was a year ago! If any Admins see this post then can they change it to a capital "J" please? Sorry to be a nuisance. :p

Oh and thanks for the welcome, Kshitiz. Warrior buddy.

I guess you can go into the customer services forum and ask in the username issues thread. :)

50th post.
Welcome to BC.com James. I am sure you'll do simulation here also:)

For those familiar with TFFSL, the same Calfy here.

For those not familiar....I am Calfy.

Back