Ipl 2015

The price for Kane Williamson shows the IPL auction system makes no sense.

They should be using an American style draft system

The price for Kane Williamson shows the IPL auction system makes no sense.

They should be using an American style draft system
well i won't really be surprised because the point of the ipl is they want india's young talent to rise up and if iam surprised I would be surprised why no one bought luke ronchi like srsly he is built for t20's and he is in terrific form.

True and I'd probably have a look if it came back on TV but I just cant be bothered with streams on the computer.
yee i agree streaming is a pain especially when it lags when it comes to the most exciting stage of the game and you can do nothing about it cause it isn't ur internet connection its just the way streams are. But last year I found a youtube channel that broadcast's it live and it didn't lag at all if I do find it this year ill let yall know.

Kolkata Knight Riders are the defending champions having won the title in the 2014 season. A total of 60 T20 matches including Final are expected to be held in the entire tournament.

Time flies, and things move quickly. There I was, watching Tim Southee playing in the WC final. There I am, watching him take part in that tag team catch in the IPL this morning. No time to get over the loss. There's always another game to play.

Wouldn't mind watching this from time to time but unfortunately with the dispute over TV rights it's just highlights, text commentary and scorecards for me.

Back