Is Glen The Future Of Aus?

Will maxwell continue his form?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
glen maxwell proved that he is a talented cricketer in t20{ipl}.will he do the same in odi
He's a good player but he is too legside biased true that he can play the reverse sweep but that's the only leg side shot he will play. He will be a great player for Australia in the t20 format maybe not in the one day format. In the ipl he had a good 4-5 games but he wasn't consistant at the end he kept failing also.

He's the future of Australia in terms of one-day cricket. Can't see him getting a berth in the test team anytime soon.

In basic terms, NO. Maxwell will be round and about but not the future. That firmly stands with Smith, Hughes and our young fasties.

He has talent but needs to get some sort of level of patience and temprament if he wants to play Test match cricket.

291048_25ac229a_5fea_11e4_bfd9_14a3bab01828.jpg

Hopefully we don't see this again for a long time..

Nowhere near up to it. Good limited overs player, poor test cricketer.

Has little to no patience and really doesn't offer much with the ball at test level. Must go back to the Shield and work on his game.

I've been hearing that as a legit option as well. I suppose Clarke will put anyone there, as long as it's not him doing it. He'd even much rather put Kyly there!

I've always maintained that Clarke is best down the order, although it's not ideal constantly putting the rookies in there.

Time for Shaun Marsh to be brought back into the side when he is fit and firing I think. :cool:

Back