Mash Shield 2017/18

Done a fair bit of recruiting have Laurimar with Body and I think Mitchell from LE to name a couple. Imagine PH will be as per last season and up there. I suppose the elephant in the room may be Research, understand that Malone has committed to play and Sassella will be handy at that level but obviously have lost Burton.

No burton n no Malone..

Tom Simpson not playing for hursty n Cj left..

Laurimar picked up 8 new a grade players ... boddy, Mitchell , carruthers , Williams n more ...

Panton Hill unchanged .

Thomas town trying to recruit a import n there flog of captain still has few weeks off

No burton n no Malone..

Laurimar picked up 8 new a grade players ... boddy, Mitchell , carruthers , Williams n more ...

Panton Hill unchanged .

Thomas town trying to recruit a import n there flog of captain still has few weeks off
That well and truly throws Laurimar in the mix. Must be like there footy club and throwing cash around. Think you’ll find Malone is more than likely to play. I spoke to one of their committee persons and was told he’s “agreed to terms” and has been training. Thommo would need more than one O/S player wouldn’t they?

That well and truly throws Laurimar in the mix. Must be like there footy club and throwing cash around. Think you’ll find Malone is more than likely to play. I spoke to one of their committee persons and was told he’s “agreed to terms” and has been training. Thommo would need more than one O/S player wouldn’t they?
Would this be the same committee member who was adamant Tom Burton was playing on at research ? I believe his words were " not going anywhere ".

No burton n no Malone..

Panton Hill unchanged .

I've been told Reid Brandt back to Macleod possibly ? Could be wrong

Laurimar are far from "throwing the cash around".
Most of the recruits have been friends for a long time that have just played at different clubs.
The timing, along with the opportunity to actually build something has played a big part.

Laurimar are far from "throwing the cash around".
Most of the recruits have been friends for a long time that have just played at different clubs.
The timing, along with the opportunity to actually build something has played a big part.

Plus Laurimar are lucky that they have a great president running the show there now who will create a fantastic culture

Ladder and stand out players this year anyone??

Tipping

Pantonhil
Laurimar
Research
Southmorang

Stand outs
Motchall, ash Williams, Karl heckman, deans-Draper, Barton...

Research giving away bats to have a hit there

Attachments

• 42264966_284677902137990_6331933996590563328_n.jpg
    42264966_284677902137990_6331933996590563328_n.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 40
Panton Hill
South Morang
Hurstbridge
Laurimar
Research
Thomastown
Whittlesea
Thomastown United
Have heard Laurimar have picked up a few so they may be better than 4th.

Panton Hill
Hurstbridge
Laurimar
Research
South Morang
Thomastown
Thomastown United
Whittlesea

Laurimar will be much improved but the top two will be too strong

Would this be the same committee member who was adamant Tom Burton was playing on at research ? I believe his words were " not going anywhere ".
Must have been a different committee member re Malone:D. Couple of ties for the round made for some excitement. Great result for Hurstbridge as they’ve lost a few players since last season and are generally battling to keep everything going.

Back