Meg Lanning.... Undisputedly the best cricketer in the APS??

Re: Meg Lanning.... Undisputedly the best cricketer in the APS??

YAY meg

Yoe was crying after the game becos he thought we had a realistic chance of winning this yr he was so upset when we lost he thought we were the best thing since sliced bread.. we will finish better than last yr but were not up there yet, its just that smashing wesley made us think we were awesome, then xavier gave us a reality check. oh well, big game against geelong college this week should be a good tester to were we r really at this yr.

mr carey=hero carey nmight not be the best but the give it a good shot atleast they dont talk it up when they win unlike wesley who just talk temselves up for no reason(ok u beat the best but grammer are the best this year so deal with it if patto was bolwoing you wouldnt have a chance fukin freak show played 17s vic with him great captain greatbloke and even better cricketer) so weseley just shut up till we are 3/4 through the season then see where u r.

walk em';192506 said:
mr carey=hero carey nmight not be the best but the give it a good shot atleast they dont talk it up when they win unlike wesley who just talk temselves up for no reason(ok u beat the best but grammer are the best this year so deal with it if patto was bolwoing you wouldnt have a chance fukin freak show played 17s vic with him great captain greatbloke and even better cricketer) so weseley just shut up till we are 3/4 through the season then see where u r.

i am pretty sure carey talked it up when they won against the wonderful courageous best team ever of wesley, maybe i was wrong...

Carey, why don't you shut the hell up till 3/4 thru the season, you talk much more crap than wesley but because we're probs the 2nd most, you take it out on wesley... and atm, we are in the same position of 1 win, 1 loss.

Lets get this thread back on track and talk about marvelous meg!!

Lets put it this way i would love to bowl her over by putting my balls in her blockhole!!!

thanks mate, i totally agree with you, big game from u tm k buddy

roy2007;192521 said:
Lets get this thread back on track and talk about marvelous meg!!

Lets put it this way i would love to bowl her over by putting my balls in her blockhole!!!

OI mate id watch wat you say, if you're ever found out for sayin stuff like that theyll suspend you for the rest of the season.

its directed to 'walk em' not you mate ur a prick, do u even play wat school u go to

oi straighter whats your problem, im just telling it how it is, carey will have a good season this yr but its important they dont gte too ahead of themeselves becos wesley arnt actually a good measuring stick

Mr Carey;192539 said:
oi straighter whats your problem, im just telling it how it is, carey will have a good season this yr but its important they dont gte too ahead of themeselves becos wesley arnt actually a good measuring stick
I sense some tension and the possibility of the carey team imploding!

its coz mr carey likes to exaggerate, whereas the straghter1 tells it how it really is, but i do think that carey will defs make top 6, but they are not as good as some of their posters say they are.

mate get a hold of urself

no one likes you davey36 so stop trying to be the mediator, i know you btw, and that you like the yr 10s ahahahah

i think you're referrin to the year 10s who are gay, and what can i say, if you get connected with them, you're connected with the babes.
i can say i am not gay but chicks dig gay guys, and thats reality.

Back