MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

pelican player;362114 said:
i wouldn't think so.

we start training this sunday 30th august at 12pm at our new home wallace res justin ave glenroy.

anyone looking for a new club to play for are most welcome.

Will I be welcome Pelican? :)

Fresh_Prince;362011 said:
What happened was you guys voted 'yes' the frist time and then changed your mind because of that very reason which is fair enough. But now your club can enjoy your proud history and Identity in a soccer club while we develop ours at Muton Reserve :). Not really fussed about your club, we are here to develop our club and whats' right for our club.
You thoughts on playing kids on A-turf is considered and I'm sure to pass it onto someone who might care what you think.
I'll be playing in the turds this year (i hope), so might be able to face the quickest bowler your club has. Hopefully we play at home because I don't feel like drinking out of an eskay :).
Unlike you I wish your club the very best and plenty of preimerships
great reading all this banter on here with both you boys having a go at each other, but unless you are on your clubs committee maybe you should ask them the real reasons for all this. As I know the committee do not always tell the members all that goes on, so find out first then get back to us. As well as your committee you then have to ask the MMVCA what part they played in this, and the council as I heard of this happening last year and they both wanted this to happen, as the council wanted to put a hard wicket at hoskin so the soccer club could use that ground as well as the one they are using.

But back to the mighty St Andrews we are going very well this season I have been at this club for 20 odd years and i have never seen such a buzz around the club, with great numbers at training with 40 odd at indoor, with a lot of new faces, (which you will all find out in time) with all wanting to get back what is ours in A grade. We will not loose any body that played in A or B grade, and pick up 8 or 10 that will play in these grades.With the big F.O.S. man working them all very hard.
Go the Saints

my captain,
great to hear the saints are looking good. there may be a chance we could be back in melbourne from xmas (hopefully not im loving life up here). i hope there will be a spot for me in 3rds under the leadership of the great j marinos. sounds like u have some gun new players so 5ths may be my go. good luck to everyone this year i miss playing in the mmvca

My Captain said:
great reading all this banter on here with both you boys having a go at each other, but unless you are on your clubs committee maybe you should ask them the real reasons for all this. As I know the committee do not always tell the members all that goes on, so find out first then get back to us. As well as your committee you then have to ask the MMVCA what part they played in this, and the council as I heard of this happening last year and they both wanted this to happen, as the council wanted to put a hard wicket at hoskin so the soccer club could use that ground as well as the one they are using.

i don't know about fresh prince but i was on the pacco committee when this was brought up. and at no stage did we ever say yes.

bomber27;362022 said:
Interesting stuff. Good to hear from an "A Matting Club" on this site. Both Haig and PVU will not be clashing in any grades this season.

any news on gradings as yet??? Will Sun YCW take Haigs spot?

Fresh_Prince;362103 said:
Maybe thats one reason why you guys ain't at Mutton anymore?
We are pushing 4 Junior sides this year

i wouldn't think so.

we start training this sunday 30th august at 12pm at our new home wallace res justin ave glenroy.

pelican player;362114 said:
i wouldn't think so.

Will I be welcome Pelican? :)

pelican player;362160 said:
no ! they are still at wallace res. whats your problem?

My problem is that you stated you will be playing on the first ground, The Socials have been playing there for 30 years, now you say there off and you guy's are in there, thats crap. Who are you and where did you come from to take over someone elses ground!!!!

If thats the case be ready for a fight from them and I would hope some other sides and the MMVCA will hopefully back them too..

And if your wondering I'm not a Social but have played against them for a long time and have made some great mates from there.

Fresh_Prince;362011 said:
What happened was you guys voted 'yes' the frist time and then changed your mind because of that very reason which is fair enough. But now your club can enjoy your proud history and Identity in a soccer club while we develop ours at Muton Reserve :). Not really fussed about your club, we are here to develop our club and whats' right for our club.
You thoughts on playing kids on A-turf is considered and I'm sure to pass it onto someone who might care what you think.
I'll be playing in the turds this year (i hope), so might be able to face the quickest bowler your club has. Hopefully we play at home because I don't feel like drinking out of an eskay :).
Unlike you I wish your club the very best and plenty of preimerships

But back to the mighty St Andrews we are going very well this season I have been at this club for 20 odd years and i have never seen such a buzz around the club, with great numbers at training with 40 odd at indoor, with a lot of new faces, (which you will all find out in time) with all wanting to get back what is ours in A grade. We will not loose any body that played in A or B grade, and pick up 8 or 10 that will play in these grades.With the big F.O.S. man working them all very hard.
Go the Saints

my captain,
great to hear the saints are looking good. there may be a chance we could be back in melbourne from xmas (hopefully not im loving life up here). i hope there will be a spot for me in 3rds under the leadership of the great j marinos. sounds like u have some gun new players so 5ths may be my go. good luck to everyone this year i miss playing in the mmvca

My Captain said:

i don't know about fresh prince but i was on the pacco committee when this was brought up. and at no stage did we ever say yes.

pelican player;362160 said:
no ! they are still at wallace res. whats your problem?

My problem is that you stated you will be playing on the first ground, The Socials have been playing there for 30 years, now you say there off and you guy's are in there, thats crap. Who are you and where did you come from to take over someone elses ground!!!!

If thats the case be ready for a fight from them and I would hope some other sides and the MMVCA will hopefully back them too..

And if your wondering I'm not a Social but have played against them for a long time and have made some great mates from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back