mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

YoungGun;284290 said:
maybe if use offer me more money then b4 the start of this season i mite think about it ....... but for now im happy playing 6 out of 6 games have fun watchn the shit game on tv tomoz

Young gun is the NWCA on TV tomorrow????:D

YoungGun;284290 said:
maybe if use offer me more money then b4 the start of this season i mite think about it ....... but for now im happy playing 6 out of 6 games have fun watchn the shit game on tv tomoz

Young gun is the NWCA on TV tomorrow????:D

superspin;283790 said:
Do you actually play? your posts would suggest that you are a seriously mentally challanged individual, or very young and stupid, perhaps you play in the mornings??

Superspin, no need to be so harsh towards me, i was only saying that we might be having the weekend off due to rain.....
Gee say something positive on hear and get shot down!!!!

superspin;283790 said:
Do you actually play? your posts would suggest that you are a seriously mentally challanged individual, or very young and stupid, perhaps you play in the mornings??

Superspin, no need to be so harsh towards me, i was only saying that we might be having the weekend off due to rain.....
Gee say something positive on hear and get shot down!!!!

YoungGun;284290 said:

YoungGun after reading all your posts over the last few days i can not understand how you have not been rushed straight into the Australian side. No doubt you are nothing more than a backyard hack that plays against his little sister. You need to stop listening to your parents when they say how good you are, its like those idiots that get on reality singing programs and try out becuase nanna said you were a good singer! My best bet for you is to stop getting on here and telling us how great you and rush yourself off to the Parkville nut house and check yourself in ASAP!!!
Can i also ask are you mmvca's brother at all? I ask this as i have been told that you are also bald, fat and short! Also you seem to have the same personality as him!!!!!
Now please do not have a breakdown and be weakminded like your brother mmvca, i still cant believe that he NEVER COME OUT AND FACED US!!!
Any way thanks for taking the time out to read the above, if you need someone to talk to im right here, just holla!!
Goodnight my little man.

YoungGun;284290 said:

YoungGun after reading all your posts over the last few days i can not understand how you have not been rushed straight into the Australian side. No doubt you are nothing more than a backyard hack that plays against his little sister. You need to stop listening to your parents when they say how good you are, its like those idiots that get on reality singing programs and try out becuase nanna said you were a good singer! My best bet for you is to stop getting on here and telling us how great you and rush yourself off to the Parkville nut house and check yourself in ASAP!!!
Can i also ask are you mmvca's brother at all? I ask this as i have been told that you are also bald, fat and short! Also you seem to have the same personality as him!!!!!
Now please do not have a breakdown and be weakminded like your brother mmvca, i still cant believe that he NEVER COME OUT AND FACED US!!!
Any way thanks for taking the time out to read the above, if you need someone to talk to im right here, just holla!!
Goodnight my little man.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;284425 said:
Goodnight my little man.

I rest my case

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;284425 said:
Goodnight my little man.

I rest my case

Turf wickets have been inspected this morning and are right to go. Covers to remain on till 11.00am. Players to turn up to grounds as usual.

Hopefully the rain can then hold off.

Turf wickets have been inspected this morning and are right to go. Covers to remain on till 11.00am. Players to turn up to grounds as usual.

superspin;284578 said:
I rest my case

Rest your case???
Do you know what i am talking about?

Even know the covers are still on, i cant see us playing today due current weather conditions also according to this mornings news they say there will be a few storms later today and where i live it is raining right now.

superspin;284578 said:
I rest my case

Rest your case???

Even know the covers are still on, i cant see us playing today due current weather conditions also according to this mornings news they say there will be a few storms later today and where i live it is raining right now.

bomber27;284579 said:

Good decision bomber, every game should have every opportunity to play today, I applaud the executive

bomber27;284579 said:

Good decision bomber, every game should have every opportunity to play today, I applaud the executive

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;284583 said:
Rest your case???

It never stops raining in swamps does it?????

We will get a start today. The ground is fine, lets hope the wicket is really juicy.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;284583 said:
Rest your case???

We will get a start today. The ground is fine, lets hope the wicket is really juicy.

mmvca;284602 said:

Sory mmvca im actually gonna agree with noballs i dont think we will play today either

mmvca;284602 said:

Sory mmvca im actually gonna agree with noballs i dont think we will play today either

bomber27;284579 said:

Bomber so teams have been instructed to remove covers at 11:00.

Maybe the message should say leave them on until captains get there!!

So if a home team is bowling and goes to the ground at 11:00 am and removes covers as instructed they can decide if the game goes ahead. if more rain comes from 11:00 - 1:00pm the day is finished.

Now at 11:15 a new message is put on instructing us to go to the grounds and make a decision. No mention about leaving covers on.

I appreciate the efforts you guys put in but please just make it black and white and not open for interpretation by home clubs.

bomber27;284579 said:

So if a home team is bowling and goes to the ground at 11:00 am and removes covers as instructed they can decide if the game goes ahead. if more rain comes from 11:00 - 1:00pm the day is finished.

Now at 11:15 a new message is put on instructing us to go to the grounds and make a decision. No mention about leaving covers on.

I appreciate the efforts you guys put in but please just make it black and white and not open for interpretation by home clubs.

old hack;284634 said:

Not sure what your on about here Dave.

I thought the message was pretty clear. Take covers off at 11am and then monitor ground in case of any rain falls. So obviously you were to put covers back on if it started to rain or which probaly happened at most grounds don't take them off it was raining at 11am but wait until it stopped. I can't believe that any clubs would have taken covers off at 11am while it was raining.

The reason for the second message was just to re-enforce the original message that turf and matting cricket was still on and clubs had to turn up to there grounds and for captains and umpires (if your games had one) to make a decision on whether you play.

old hack;284634 said:

I thought the message was pretty clear. Take covers off at 11am and then monitor ground in case of any rain falls. So obviously you were to put covers back on if it started to rain or which probaly happened at most grounds don't take them off it was raining at 11am but wait until it stopped. I can't believe that any clubs would have taken covers off at 11am while it was raining.

The reason for the second message was just to re-enforce the original message that turf and matting cricket was still on and clubs had to turn up to there grounds and for captains and umpires (if your games had one) to make a decision on whether you play.

bomber27;284884 said:

Hey didn't get a chance but pass on my congrats to Punky he showed a lot of guts when he batted against us, didn't get a chance to let him know that as the 2nd day was washed out. Hardest day I have ever played for batting and you could try to guts it out and wait to get out or try and score from balls in your area, he choose to gust it out and pretect his other batsmen and did a great job for you team. Frustrating for us but good job by him.

Yeh mate the wet weather line - I would like all the monitoring and judgement to be taken away from home clubs and you know why and you also know which clubs I am talking about. I always appreciate the time and effort you put in so we can play as much cricket as we can.

Thanks

bomber27;284884 said:

Hey didn't get a chance but pass on my congrats to Punky he showed a lot of guts when he batted against us, didn't get a chance to let him know that as the 2nd day was washed out. Hardest day I have ever played for batting and you could try to guts it out and wait to get out or try and score from balls in your area, he choose to gust it out and pretect his other batsmen and did a great job for you team. Frustrating for us but good job by him.

Yeh mate the wet weather line - I would like all the monitoring and judgement to be taken away from home clubs and you know why and you also know which clubs I am talking about. I always appreciate the time and effort you put in so we can play as much cricket as we can.

Thanks

woodsy do you feel the wwc has shown its inconsistency after saturday? with two weeks ago being in alot better shape to play - all turf was called off
on saturday we had to report to ground when there was large puddles on grounds everywhere

frustrating

sm *******s

woodsy do you feel the wwc has shown its inconsistency after saturday? with two weeks ago being in alot better shape to play - all turf was called off
on saturday we had to report to ground when there was large puddles on grounds everywhere

frustrating

sm *******s

burrito;285012 said:

frustrating

sm *******s

gee there are a lot of whingers on this site.
We are playing park cricket and people act as if its test cricket. Woodsy and whoever else is on the wwc would be 100% doing the best job they can.
Sure occassionaly they are gunna make a blue, but, what do u want them 2 do. Try to not let us get on the park because 2 weeks ago it may have disadvantaged ur side.

At the end of the day thats cricket. Im from West Coburg and 2 weeks ago the rain worked in our favour against St Mary's, this week it worked against us with Barkly Street.
You will usually find that over the course of a season it works out even.
The main aim should be for us to get out there and play cricket as much as we can.

No matter what decision they made on the weekend we wouldnt have played.......it pelted down.
The amount of people who whinge and carry on in this forum is laughable.
If anyone is not happy get off ur ass, give up ur own time and try and do a better job yourself.

burrito;285012 said:

frustrating

sm *******s

gee there are a lot of whingers on this site.
We are playing park cricket and people act as if its test cricket. Woodsy and whoever else is on the wwc would be 100% doing the best job they can.
Sure occassionaly they are gunna make a blue, but, what do u want them 2 do. Try to not let us get on the park because 2 weeks ago it may have disadvantaged ur side.

At the end of the day thats cricket. Im from West Coburg and 2 weeks ago the rain worked in our favour against St Mary's, this week it worked against us with Barkly Street.
You will usually find that over the course of a season it works out even.
The main aim should be for us to get out there and play cricket as much as we can.

No matter what decision they made on the weekend we wouldnt have played.......it pelted down.
The amount of people who whinge and carry on in this forum is laughable.
If anyone is not happy get off ur ass, give up ur own time and try and do a better job yourself.

I didn't know the St Andrew's boys were so religious?? Praying to the rain gods, you've been saved again. You blokes aren't getting any younger by the week.

I didn't know the St Andrew's boys were so religious?? Praying to the rain gods, you've been saved again. You blokes aren't getting any younger by the week.

kcricket;285151 said:

Round 11 cant come quick enough, older Junior.

On a more serious note,what a game this coming week,St Andrews vs St Francis.

Babo and Company vs Wernham,Newton and co.

Jolley and Company vs Costello and co.

This game shapes up as an epic tussle as St Andrews have players back and St Francis are in very good form.

Games between these two sides are always good both on and off the field and the H2o will be chilled for both sides as i always enjoy their company.

As "Big Kev" used to say, i'm excited.

F.O.S

kcricket;285151 said:

This game shapes up as an epic tussle as St Andrews have players back and St Francis are in very good form.

Games between these two sides are always good both on and off the field and the H2o will be chilled for both sides as i always enjoy their company.

F.O.S

F.O.S;285318 said:

F.O.S

Very early in the week but I think there are some great games this week. With westy, St Andrews and St Marys still undefeated the stakes are high! As I have said previously the comp was going to be close this and with the washouts it has just made everything tighter!
St Marys to beat Glenroy, St Franny's to beat the reigning premiers in a good game, Sunshine to beat The Socials, Easts to beat Pacco in another close one, Westy probably too strong for Haig and should win comfortably although their batting has been untidy apart from this game and Merlo to beat Barkly.
These two games before Xmas really could shape the finals for A grade leading into the break, and starting with 2 one dayers wveryone will have to be on their toes right from the start. Loving the 2008/2009 season so far, with a little more cricket it would have been perfect:)

F.O.S;285318 said:

F.O.S

Very early in the week but I think there are some great games this week. With westy, St Andrews and St Marys still undefeated the stakes are high! As I have said previously the comp was going to be close this and with the washouts it has just made everything tighter!
St Marys to beat Glenroy, St Franny's to beat the reigning premiers in a good game, Sunshine to beat The Socials, Easts to beat Pacco in another close one, Westy probably too strong for Haig and should win comfortably although their batting has been untidy apart from this game and Merlo to beat Barkly.
These two games before Xmas really could shape the finals for A grade leading into the break, and starting with 2 one dayers wveryone will have to be on their toes right from the start. Loving the 2008/2009 season so far, with a little more cricket it would have been perfect:)

burrito;285012 said:

frustrating

sm *******s

Burrito, thats a simple one.

On the Saturday just passed we checked several wickets from 7.30 to 8.30am and all the wickets were hard and the grounds were fine. We had no reason to call it off.

Two weeks ago the wickets were already wet when we inspected them during the same time period. At that time of the morning we didn't believe the wickets would come up in time. But we have argued whether that was the right call to death.

Hopefully that explains that one.

To be honest when I put my hand up for this job, I thought I might have to make a decision maybe 3 or 4 times for the whole season. But how wrong I was and it looks like I'll be kept busy this week again. :)

burrito;285012 said:

frustrating

sm *******s

Burrito, thats a simple one.

On the Saturday just passed we checked several wickets from 7.30 to 8.30am and all the wickets were hard and the grounds were fine. We had no reason to call it off.

Two weeks ago the wickets were already wet when we inspected them during the same time period. At that time of the morning we didn't believe the wickets would come up in time. But we have argued whether that was the right call to death.

Hopefully that explains that one.

To be honest when I put my hand up for this job, I thought I might have to make a decision maybe 3 or 4 times for the whole season. But how wrong I was and it looks like I'll be kept busy this week again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back