mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;292691 said:
whatnogood;292686 said:
whatnogood from reading your past posts you are not respected from anyone on here. I'm sure it's past your bedtime, now night night dont let the bed bugs bite. Make sure you dont piss the bed tonight![/QUO

FFNB I think you are scared little bloke who thinks he can bag everyone and get away with it.

Mate get a life please and remember you never know who you are talking to. it will bite you in the arse I'm sure. Cause from your posts you don't seem to have much intelligence.

whatnogood;292686 said:
whatnogood from reading your past posts you are not respected from anyone on here. I'm sure it's past your bedtime, now night night dont let the bed bugs bite. Make sure you dont piss the bed tonight![/QUO

FFNB I think you are scared little bloke who thinks he can bag everyone and get away with it.

Mate get a life please and remember you never know who you are talking to. it will bite you in the arse I'm sure. Cause from your posts you don't seem to have much intelligence.

whatnogood;292693 said:
whatnogood;292686 said:

Well tough talk from such a little man.... You have no idea who i am, but i know who you are and what a joke you are!!
Plus i am not from St. Marys, come up with you own thoughts not copying everyone elses!!
Are you still hated by those close to you?

whatnogood;292693 said:
whatnogood;292686 said:

Well tough talk from such a little man.... You have no idea who i am, but i know who you are and what a joke you are!!
Plus i am not from St. Marys, come up with you own thoughts not copying everyone elses!!

washout;292696 said:
about time someone talks some sense on here.
great game.

lets cool off a bit fellas and talk some decent cricket views...
the talk in this forum is just as bad as the pitches we have!

Great game, my catching has never been the best, as they say practise makes perfect.

washout;292696 said:
about time someone talks some sense on here.
great game.

lets cool off a bit fellas and talk some decent cricket views...
the talk in this forum is just as bad as the pitches we have!

Great game, my catching has never been the best, as they say practise makes perfect.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;292698 said:
whatnogood;292693 said:

Ok then. My thoughts.

You have no penis. You are a dumb person who is hiding behind real players. You have no idea who I am and you are a two bit cricketer. And thats not copied.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;292698 said:
whatnogood;292693 said:

Ok then. My thoughts.

You have no penis. You are a dumb person who is hiding behind real players. You have no idea who I am and you are a two bit cricketer. And thats not copied.

Whatnogood after reading through your posts you have said that you will never be back on here again.
Can i ask why are you back on here again?
As i have said before this is a forum not a read and make yourself feel good web site... If you do not like what is written feel free to get off the site.
People like you that take sites like this so seriously have nothing to offer in life, are boring and weak minded.
Now get a tissue, wipe your eyes, blow your nose grab a Golden book and hop into bed... Dont forget to grab teddy and give him a nice big cuddle!
Goodnight my little Milo Cricketer....

Whatnogood after reading through your posts you have said that you will never be back on here again.
Can i ask why are you back on here again?
As i have said before this is a forum not a read and make yourself feel good web site... If you do not like what is written feel free to get off the site.
People like you that take sites like this so seriously have nothing to offer in life, are boring and weak minded.
Now get a tissue, wipe your eyes, blow your nose grab a Golden book and hop into bed... Dont forget to grab teddy and give him a nice big cuddle!
Goodnight my little Milo Cricketer....

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;292670 said:
first up ton;292647 said:
First up ton / mmvca words that you like;
lol
flog
dikhead

these are a few that are connecting you as the same person!!
You need to be smarter than the average bear!

lol, you will have to do better than that buddy. im not hiding behind aliases like some on here.

And to think i have had a drink or two with somebody like you. And Budgie is right, no-one outside of St Marys knows who he is.:eek:

first up ton;292647 said:
First up ton / mmvca words that you like;
lol
flog
dikhead

these are a few that are connecting you as the same person!!
You need to be smarter than the average bear!

lol, you will have to do better than that buddy. im not hiding behind aliases like some on here.

And to think i have had a drink or two with somebody like you. And Budgie is right, no-one outside of St Marys knows who he is.:eek:

mmvca;292725 said:

Maybe you should go back through his posts then!! Its not the 1st time someone has given him up!
We have never shared a drink before, oh hang on maybe 20 years ago when they used to have dwarf throwing at a local pub!!!

mmvca;292725 said:

Maybe you should go back through his posts then!! Its not the 1st time someone has given him up!
We have never shared a drink before, oh hang on maybe 20 years ago when they used to have dwarf throwing at a local pub!!!

whatnogood;221873 said:
1. Who ever said I am the ADMINISTRATOR!!!!! Please check your source.
2. I'm not on the Committee at St Mary's so I have no idea what goes on there.

Some people need to check information to ensure it is correct before posting items on this site.

joe magoocheeoo;221879 said:
My info is correct u are Daniel Bugeja, dont try throw off and i will be there 2morro and u will be at the front table, as u once said about presentation night i hope to see u there

whatnogood;221885 said:
Geez is that the administrators name? I was looking everywhere trying to find his name.

I think you should check the posts as DEFINITELY NO MENTION by me about sitting up the front at presentation night.

Once again please check your information before posting but then for someone who has more posts on NWCA I understand.

Ha Ha your a big liar dont belive a word he says

whatnogood;221873 said:
1. Who ever said I am the ADMINISTRATOR!!!!! Please check your source.
2. I'm not on the Committee at St Mary's so I have no idea what goes on there.

Some people need to check information to ensure it is correct before posting items on this site.

joe magoocheeoo;221879 said:
My info is correct u are Daniel Bugeja, dont try throw off and i will be there 2morro and u will be at the front table, as u once said about presentation night i hope to see u there

whatnogood;221885 said:
Geez is that the administrators name? I was looking everywhere trying to find his name.

I think you should check the posts as DEFINITELY NO MENTION by me about sitting up the front at presentation night.

Once again please check your information before posting but then for someone who has more posts on NWCA I understand.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;292737 said:
Hey mmvca you heading away for the break?

Yes i am. Im going to Willy Wonkas chocolate factory, where they have a dwarf throwing contest, and im the guest judge.I was going to participate, but i retired to post on Big Cricket.

I also have a date with Cinderella and Miss Piggy which im hoping to turn into a 3some.

Your more than welcome to come. I have room on my private jet.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;292737 said:
Hey mmvca you heading away for the break?

Yes i am. Im going to Willy Wonkas chocolate factory, where they have a dwarf throwing contest, and im the guest judge.I was going to participate, but i retired to post on Big Cricket.

I also have a date with Cinderella and Miss Piggy which im hoping to turn into a 3some.

Your more than welcome to come. I have room on my private jet.

joe magoocheeoo;292761 said:

Well, like i said just have to go back through the old posts!
Well done Joe Magoocheeoo, i dont think he will be back on here for a while now. He has run off with his tail between his legs!
Whatnogood, will you be having eggs today, because there is some on your face:eek::eek:

joe magoocheeoo;292761 said:

Well, like i said just have to go back through the old posts!
Well done Joe Magoocheeoo, i dont think he will be back on here for a while now. He has run off with his tail between his legs!
Whatnogood, will you be having eggs today, because there is some on your face:eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back