Money Shield 18/19

OP’s V Lower. Sri Lankan debutant after two games in the 2nds, 9/21 off 21.
Not looking good at early stage for Lower. I see Wright didn’t play but still, getting rolled for 130 last game and 90 odd this game isn’t up to scratch. Killer also making a duck in his first appearance as well. Plenty of rumblings around the place last season and if this keeps up, they may get louder.

Last edited:
Early days but it looks as if initial thoughts that Lower could be a contender and Lalor in trouble are misguided...
Amazing day out for the OP bloke. They are setting the pace this season already.

I’ve given myself a reprieve for one occasion. I know it was only a T20, but geez it was good to beat Eltham. Unfortunately I was unable to attend but understand GT and Mashy played. Anyway, I hope you are all well. Hi to Tongs, Sergio and young Connor:D:thumbsu:

I’ve given myself a reprieve for one occasion. I know it was only a T20, but geez it was good to beat Eltham. Unfortunately I was unable to attend but understand GT and Mashy played. Anyway, I hope you are all well. Hi to Tongs, Sergio and young Connor:D:thumbsu:

First club in DVCA history to be relegated back to back - spoke up a storm and goes missing for months.

Wins a game in a rubbish T20 comp, and gets lippy. Gee you’re spineless.

Welcome Brutal.
Would’ve loved to see the smug look on the Eltham boys! However, keep your chat to your own thread, until then back in your little hole..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the positiveness by Brutal. Reminds me of Carlton .
Did tommy play ? Oh wait...
Welcome back
You haven’t lost any of your predictability Sergio, but I have a lot to be positive about. 5 senior teams filled every week, a vets team, an over 60’s team and 10 junior teams including 2 girls sides, not to mention a great facility on the build. Certainly a lot better position than some clubs who have a much higher opinion of themselves. Anyway, happy to fill you in at Toms engagement in a couple of weeks,............you did get an invite didn’t you??

First club in DVCA history to be relegated back to back - spoke up a storm and goes missing for months.

Wins a game in a rubbish T20 comp, and gets lippy. Gee you’re spineless.
Your a bit salty Tongs. Not surprising you missed the levity of my post. If it’s a rubbish T20 comp, why is Mashy, GT and for that matter Eltham participating. I know one thing you don’t do when your down at Eltham or talking to Eltham people and that is mention your name. The eye rolls tell the story.

Welcome Brutal.
Would’ve loved to see the smug look on the Eltham boys! However, keep your chat to your own thread, until then back in your little hole..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers for that. Apparently there wasn’t that many of them there to detect the smugness. At least I’ve woken some people out of their slumber. I’m still waiting on Connor so I can collect on my treble.

spell my name right you ignorant flog. id say we’ve missed you here but truth is we haven’t. your still an idiot. how was your time in rehab? recovered from your alcoholism or gambling addiction yet?

You haven’t lost any of your predictability Sergio, but I have a lot to be positive about. 5 senior teams filled every week, a vets team, an over 60’s team and 10 junior teams including 2 girls sides, not to mention a great facility on the build. Certainly a lot better position than some clubs who have a much higher opinion of themselves. Anyway, happy to fill you in at Toms engagement in a couple of weeks,............you did get an invite didn’t you??
That geriatric team must be a winner. Would make for some classic viewing.
Glad to see Research doing well with so many grades of all ages as well . Hopefully they can win something of note and progress through the grades.
Passed on my congrats via matty and unfortunately out of the country for the occasion. Im sure it will be a great night

It doesn't bode well for Eltham's season. Sure it is only a T20 match, but they had their two big stars playing and still lost to a Mash Shield side.

If Mash doesn't play they lose, if Mash fails they lose. Could be an average year for Eltham.

spell my name right you ignorant flog. id say we’ve missed you here but truth is we haven’t. your still an idiot. how was your time in rehab? recovered from your alcoholism or gambling addiction yet?
Cmon ‘Connor’ you know you’ve missed me. You’ve hardly contributed on this forum since I’ve been gone. Like Tongs and Sergei, I’ve given you a new lease of life and your back. How’s your team going champ, am I correct in seeing you in the wickets first game? Just a word of warning as well champ. When you use social media and accuse people of things that can besmirch their character, for example making statements that suggest someone is an “alcoholic or has a Gambling addiction”, you may find yourself in serious trouble. On that note you may put Tongs in a situation where his position of moderator/staff may require him to be forthcoming with information that may be required for legal purposes. I just thought I’d pass that lesson onto you for future reference.;)

Back