Money Shield 18/19

Well Warwick men are the primary contributors to society through tax and certainly here the primary players of sport. But governments run after the minorities throwing millions at them for little appreciable gain. Meanwhile the white male majority is just seen as expendable.

Well Warwick men are the primary contributors to society through tax and certainly here the primary players of sport. But governments run after the minorities throwing millions at them for little appreciable gain. Meanwhile the white male majority is just seen as expendable.
You might be interested to know mate that they are 50 percent of the population and a dominant reason for the growth of what were once completely male dominated sports. In football terms I think you’ll find they are well in front when it comes to new participants. Half of most committees I’m involved with a female and we are far better for it. Anyway mate, next time I need to know about life in the 50’s, I’ll give you a call:thumbsu:

You might be interested to know mate that they are 50 percent of the population and a dominant reason for the growth of what were once completely male dominated sports. In football terms I think you’ll find they are well in front when it comes to new participants. Half of most committees I’m involved with a female and we are far better for it. Anyway mate, next time I need to know about life in the 50’s, I’ll give you a call:thumbsu:

50% of the population and contribute a net loss in tax to the state as they are the primary recipients of welfare, but I digress. The growth is only in young girls playing sport, so you will end up with what seems a huge uptake in women, but by age 15 the drop out rate is 5-6 times that of men. Those figures only get worse by the age of 18. Hence what I said; you throw millions at them for little return.

As for committees, I don't care for them at all. The best decision any committee ever made was to adjourn.

BTW, what were Cricket Australia thinking putting the majority of televised cricket behind the paywall of cable tv? Less than 25% of Australians have cable tv and even less than that subscribe to sports. At $29 a month, realistically how many people will fork out for what was once free? Did they learn nothing from what happened in the UK after 2005 where they did the same thing with Sky sport and nearly killed local cricket?

50% of the population and contribute a net loss in tax to the state as they are the primary recipients of welfare, but I digress. The growth is only in young girls playing sport, so you will end up with what seems a huge uptake in women, but by age 15 the drop out rate is 5-6 times that of men. Those figures only get worse by the age of 18. Hence what I said; you throw millions at them for little return.

As for committees, I don't care for them at all. The best decision any committee ever made was to adjourn.
Think you’ll find the drop out rate will decrease as the growth continues and the pathways keep improving. This is already occurring. Anyway I shall also digress. The Eltham batting lineup will need to show up next week as I think they’ll have to most weeks, because that bowling isn’t going to scare any one. As great the continued effort of GT holding up one end, you really need a partner up the other end applying as much pressure. I’ll actually tip them to go close which should provide for an interesting afternoon.

These new pitches are no doubt helping. Staying in on these is much easier than the trampolines, I think that's being reflected in the higher scores and more teams seeing out their 80.

These new pitches are no doubt helping. Staying in on these is much easier than the trampolines, I think that's being reflected in the higher scores and more teams seeing out their 80.

I wouldn’t read much into the lower resurgence. Making that against probably the worst bowling attack in Money Shield I would say. However credit where credit is due, 140 from Bill is huge

Credit where credit is due, great chase and result for Eltham getting the Chocs. Bar GT, the batting fired when it was needed most and should give great confidence moving fwd, regardless of the perceived bowling weakness.

Lower Plenty waking up from their slumber..
Maybe not just yet. Amazing chase from Eltham, not many times you'll lose making 320 with a batsmen making 140 odd.
Mernda, Mill Park and Boro Lowers opponents for the rest of 2018, so they should make up a bit of this lost ground... You'd think.

What's happening at Mernda.. Unusual looking team out on the park on the weekend.

Hope they aren't paying their coach much-
- Star player walks out
- Potential outright on the cards this weekend
- He himself has made fa runs and taken 5 wickets.

I thought I heard he was done earlier in the year for dissent? I think an LB he wasn't overly enamoured with. Round one or two if recall correctly.

Yeah you heard wrong mate.

He was bowled so nothing to do with the LBW.

Just a frustrated captain after one of the worst decisions I have seen in cricket was made.
Really nothing in it, almost like he was reported because the decision was so embarrassingly bad.

What's happening at Mernda.. Unusual looking team out on the park on the weekend.

Hope they aren't paying their coach much-
- Star player walks out
- Potential outright on the cards this weekend
- He himself has made fa runs and taken 5 wickets.

I'd say more than one player has walked as they gave a walkover in their F grade the last two games.

Back