Money Shield 18/19

Moving onto the proper cricket some interesting games in play

Lower defending 233 against Banyule - Tough one, I think Banyule will chase it down, just. Have chased successfully recently.
Lalor defending 203 against OP - Thinking Lalor will defend this.
Boro chasing 191 currently 2/30 against Mernda - 2 wickets makes the already task impossible for Boro.
Mill Park chasing 314 currently 1 down against Heidelberg - Tipping there shouldnt be too many issues for Heidelberg here.

If that goes ahead the ladder would look like this with 2 rounds to go

Banyule 43
Lalor 39
Heidelberg 36
Eltham 33
Lower Plenty 31
BU 30
OP 30
Mernda 22
Boro 9
Mill Park 6

Not sure Banyule will chase the 233. I reckon that game goes the other way.

Ladder then looks like this;

Lalor 39
Banyule 37
Lower 37
Heidelberg 36

Makes for a very interesting penultimate round.

OP's deadest pathetic. 4/161 AO 172. My god, if no imports what is this club all about? The number 3 made 80 odd off 40 odd balls and they still rolled over?? Geez if I was forking out the dosh, I wouldn't be happy

Wouldn't say pathetic, just a horrific collapse by the looks of it.

This round is the most important of the season. Lower Plenty knock off another top 4 fancy, they are peaking at the right time of the year

OP's deadest pathetic. 4/161 AO 172. My god, if no imports what is this club all about? The number 3 made 80 odd off 40 odd balls and they still rolled over?? Geez if I was forking out the dosh, I wouldn't be happy

You're obsessed with 'imports' in the DVCA aren't you? Lol

Guessing the #3 swung out of his ass. Without Barker's bat, OP would be no where near it. Be surprised if they win another game from here.
LP have been super impressive this season after a slow start.

Heidelberg, Eltham, Lower Plenty, Banyule & Mernda are my tips for a massive round 10.

Penultimate round, going to be massive, some teams can consolidate their spot in the 4 and others their season could be over.

BU (6th) vs Lower (3rd)
Heidelberg (4th) vs OP (7th)
Banyule (2nd) vs LS (1st)
Boro (9th) vs Eltham (5th)
Mill Park (10th) vs Mernda (8th)

Who's winning?

Penultimate round, going to be massive, some teams can consolidate their spot in the 4 and others their season could be over.

BU (6th) vs Lower (3rd)
Heidelberg (4th) vs OP (7th)
Banyule (2nd) vs LS (1st)
Boro (9th) vs Eltham (5th)
Mill Park (10th) vs Mernda (8th)

Who's winning?
I'll have a go with an * as they could all go the other way.

BU (6th) vs Lower (3rd) BU
Heidelberg (4th) vs OP (7th) H
Banyule (2nd) vs LS (1st) BAN
Boro (9th) vs Eltham (5th) E
Mill Park (10th) vs Mernda (8th) MP

4-23 Eltham were, Boro would have been thinking they were on for upset of the year.

232 will be too much for Mill Park, BU will chase 104, Hberg probably don't have enough, and I'm backing Banyule to consolidate a home final.

4-23 Eltham were, Boro would have been thinking they were on for upset of the year.

232 will be too much for Mill Park, BU will chase 104, Hberg probably don't have enough, and I'm backing Banyule to consolidate a home final.
By the look of the overs LS and Hberg look like they have a few more overs to bat next week.

Back