Money Shield 18/19

Puts a different take on things. If true, fair enough. Why provide a sub for a team you are competing for a spot in the finals with. I wouldn't.

Under the rules, a team only has to provide a sub if a player is forced from the field bleeding.

I take it my source is correct if we haven’t heard any more on this today.

Eltham surely flag favourites from here. Chance at an outright this week to finish on top and boasting a middle order of Mash Turner Minney. Can't ask for a better platform.

I'll tip Banyule Heidelberg and Lower to make up the rest. Heidelberg back to back runners up.

Eltham surely flag favourites from here. Chance at an outright this week to finish on top and boasting a middle order of Mash Turner Minney. Can't ask for a better platform.

I'll tip Banyule Heidelberg and Lower to make up the rest. Heidelberg back to back runners up.

Eltham's bowling attack doesn't looks like it could take 20 wickets. Greensborough made 180 against them.

Welcome back into the fold Artie.
Last time you were here, you told a certain man to look up at the sky and watch a chopper go past with the shield and that would be the closest that team would get to it. Now you are backing them as warm favourites for it.
I for one don’t feel Eltham have the bowling strength to go deep, but have been wrong before

Welcome back into the fold Artie.
Last time you were here, you told a certain man to look up at the sky and watch a chopper go past with the shield and that would be the closest that team would get to it. Now you are backing them as warm favourites for it.
I for one don’t feel Eltham have the bowling strength to go deep, but have been wrong before
They replaced the rotting head with Lloyd Mash. Runs are king in finals, would be an absolute choke not to salute from here.

Lower Plenty Vs Greensborough
Lalor Vs BU
Mernda Vs Heidelberg
Eltham
Vs Mill Park
Old Paradians Vs Banyule

Which would mean Banyule 1st, Heidelberg 2nd, Eltham/Lower Plenty 3rd or 4th.

Boro relegated

Lower Plenty Vs Greensborough
Lalor Vs BU
Mernda Vs Heidelberg
Eltham
Vs Mill Park
Old Paradians Vs Banyule

Which would mean Banyule 1st, Heidelberg 2nd, Eltham/Lower Plenty 3rd or 4th.

Boro relegated
Eltham must try and manufacture an outright to get top and hope for home final.

Eltham must try and manufacture an outright to get top and hope for home final.

Zero chance of even an attempt. Knowing that Lower will likely beat Greensborough, and B.United a massive chance to beat Lalor?

Don’t risk being too greedy. Play the percentages and just take the win.

Zero chance of even an attempt. Knowing that Lower will likely beat Greensborough, and B.United a massive chance to beat Amalie?

Don’t risk being too greedy. Play the percentages and just take the win.

For someone who always claims he has no intel about the doings inside panther place, you sure seem to pick and choose when you’re in the fold don’t you Tongs.

For someone who always claims he has no intel about the doings inside panther place, you sure seem to pick and choose when you’re in the fold don’t you Tongs.

My comment has nothing to do with Eltham, that’s common sense. Any cricketer with half a brain would realise you only need a win to play finals. Don’t get greedy.

You seem to have some issue with Eltham. Did they pick on you when you played them? You sound butt hurt.

My comment has nothing to do with Eltham, that’s common sense. Any cricketer with half a brain would realise you only need a win to play finals. Don’t get greedy.

You seem to have some issue with Eltham. Did they pick on you when you played them? You sound butt hurt.
Agree.

Anytime I played and we talked about going for an outright before even the toss it ended badly for us. Keep it simple, home finals are a small advantage but if you get on top in a home final and the place goes quiet that’s when the advantage is flipped.

Back