Money Shield 2013/2014

Gee it's a bit early, hearing plenty of talk but until round 1 comes along and the supposed recruits are actually playing it's hard to tell. Haven't heard if HB have kept their imports, but assuming they have I'll go in no order Hurstbridge, bundoora united, mont, banyule.

Gee it's a bit early, hearing plenty of talk but until round 1 comes along and the supposed recruits are actually playing it's hard to tell. Haven't heard if HB have kept their imports, but assuming they have I'll go in no order Hurstbridge, bundoora united, mont, banyule.
Have Banyule picked up any bowlers?. They would want to if you have them in your top 4. Probably had one of the worst attacks last year. Were lucky to survive relegation!!.

Have Banyule picked up any bowlers?. They would want to if you have them in your top 4. Probably had one of the worst attacks last year. Were lucky to survive relegation!!.

Again I'm just going on what I've heard around the traps and on here, have heard McMurray is back from injury, Wilson paying a full season, j Barnes back from prahran and they have picked up ivanhoe's opening bowler. Add that to their bowler who came 3rd on the comp bowling averages last year and it's a pretty handy bowling attack.

They'll drive it by the hard work and determination that they've been putting in at pre-season. No one in particular as cricket is a team game, and needs all XI blokes to be up and about.

You should write speeches for the Australian cricketers press conferences.

Almost impossible to predict the unknown and what i hate more than an overconfident fat chick is blokes gettin on here saying this guy and that guy are all coming back and this recruit... blah blah blah. Go on what we know. Boro played in gf so shouldnt drop out of top 4. Eltham have 1 of top 10 barclay cricketers of last 20 years as coach. They must play finals otherwise tongs necks himself. And although i did say about banging on too much about recruits, its hard to ignore what bu have done. If their lazy culture doesnt rear its ugly head they should play finals. That leaves 1 spot and picking the rite team now is harder than getting steven dank to spill his guts! Good luck

Almost impossible to predict the unknown and what i hate more than an overconfident fat chick is blokes gettin on here saying this guy and that guy are all coming back and this recruit... blah blah blah. Go on what we know. Boro played in gf so shouldnt drop out of top 4. Eltham have 1 of top 10 barclay cricketers of last 20 years as coach. They must play finals otherwise tongs necks himself. And although i did say about banging on too much about recruits, its hard to ignore what bu have done. If their lazy culture doesnt rear its ugly head they should play finals. That leaves 1 spot and picking the rite team now is harder than getting steven dank to spill his guts! Good luck

Can't see eltham making it with just gibbsy, they'll need to recruit a few bowlers. Unless skips and scotty can make 300 between them each week ( not out of the question). Agreed until round 1 comes along and these names being thrown around are actually playing this is all just a guess!

Back