Money Shield 2017/18

With the weather taking a turn for the best this weekend.
It opens up the door for a few clubs to maybe potentially go for an outright. Waking up to the potential news of an Amos mid season move to Lalor..
Given the nature and the cricket that lalor play, they're every chance to knock off a struggling Millpark outright..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well. Spot on.

Can someone provide an honest assessment of Kenroy Peters?

Obviously hasn't done a great amount of bowling with lots of one dayers; seems to be economical as you'd expect from a former International, but not tearing through orders (although half the scorecards of Plenty's bowling innings seem incomplete on the mycricket app).

Adam Dale-esque?

Can someone provide an honest assessment of Kenroy Peters?

Obviously hasn't done a great amount of bowling with lots of one dayers; seems to be economical as you'd expect from a former International, but not tearing through orders (although half the scorecards of Plenty's bowling innings seem incomplete on the mycricket app).

Adam Dale-esque?
Doesn’t matter what he does during the year, it’s all about the weekends in March.
That’s why they got him across

Will produce on the big stage 100%

Banyule doing all of the right things at the moment, consistent scores over 180 and consecutive scores of 250+. Hitting their straps at the right time of the year.

This round is interesting and looks like finally there will be a breakaway group at the top of the ladder.
Banyule to put Elthams season to bed
Research, hard to see a team go from rolled for 80odd to chasing 250+
Lalor to hold out just for the win against Mill Park, no outright
Lower to scrape in against Mernda, good teams find a way to win and that total is tricky to chase with already 1 down.

You there Blackhawk? You haven’t been this quiet since your last arvo tea.Care to elaborate on your clubs post Xmas form?

Yeh I'm around...Rosanna solid 8.5/10 for their arvo tea too btw. Enjoyed the multigrain mixed sandwiches and fruit, the raspberry scones were a major highlight. Drinks being ice cold was also a good touch.

Unfortunately our social media policy restricts me from answering your question.

Yeh I'm around...Rosanna solid 8.5/10 for their arvo tea too btw. Enjoyed the multigrain mixed sandwiches and fruit, the raspberry scones were a major highlight. Drinks being ice cold was also a good touch.

Unfortunately our social media policy restricts me from answering your question.

That's not like you to be silenced.

Me think weekend warrior is an ex bun united player who else would have so much contempt than ex club can we narrow it down?

Back