Most Overrated Cricketer, In Your Opinion.

yeah, Tendulkar. Not that he wasn't very very good, but the hero worship around him is just ridiculous.

Would he get into a world XI for the past 20 years? its touch-and-go. There's Kallis, Lara, Ponting, Dravid, Sangakkara to consider...

I am almost certain he wouldnt be able to make the final eleven, may fall in as the waterboy (12th man). Agreed Sanga is widely underrated even myself included, his average is unbelievable over the amount of tests he has played. Chanderpaul should also be there, right up there with Dravid!

Jimmy Anderson. You might think I'm insane for someone who just got their 400th wicket but I still think he's overrated.

He's been England's worst fast bowler in the current Test series in bowler friendly conditions and he's always struggled when the ball hasn't swung (one trick pony). The last few years he's seemed to be good for one or two wickets with the new ball at the most.. Then struggled to come back after the first spell.

He's good don't get me wrong but not one of the world's best...anymore.

Jimmy Anderson. You might think I'm insane for someone who just got their 400th wicket but I still think he's overrated.

He's been England's worst fast bowler in the current Test series in bowler friendly conditions and he's always struggled when the ball hasn't swung (one trick pony). The last few years he's seemed to be good for one or two wickets with the new ball at the most.. Then struggled to come back after the first spell.

He's good don't get me wrong but not one of the world's best...anymore.
He's not the bowler he once was, that's for sure, but in his prime he was one of the best bowlers in the world for sure.

Back