Muslim Boy Arrested For Carrying A Bat

shahidpak

So i read in the news that in Belgium, ( where cricket is not very popular) a muslim/pakistani boy was going to his cricket training, he was using public transport, he had his bat but then it started raining so he "hid" it under his shirt to prevent it from getting wet, the police came and accused him of being a terrorist and said that he was carrying a dangerous weapon , and i think they are going to deport him ... Thoughts ?

I don't know anything about this case, so I can't comment on it. However, the general principle here is that we must remember a bat is dangerous and can cause an accident if we are not careful.

So i read in the news that in Belgium, ( where cricket is not very popular) a muslim/pakistani boy was going to his cricket training, he was using public transport, he had his bat but then it started raining so he "hid" it under his shirt to prevent it from getting wet, the police came and accused him of being a terrorist and said that he was carrying a dangerous weapon , and i think they are going to deport him ... Thoughts ?
That is just utter stupidity people stereotype too much these days the boy is innocent and that's that.

Nonsense, I mean what the hell! carrying a cricket bat has nothing to do with the boy's arrest. This is giving me creeps.

Unfortunate is too liberal to say. But that's how things are moving. Although I am not a Muslim but my beard makes me look like one and I at times get some unusual staring and abuse here in United States. It's deep rooted specially about the kind of appearance although no is to be blamed. Very sorry state of affairs.

Back