Need Help With Leg Spin

I <3 Cricket

Hi guys im new to leg spin and these forums and i would really appreciate some help with the release of the leg break any feedback would be great thanks.

Hi welcome, Take a look at the videos and links sticky thread, there is a lot of information out there. In case you need information specific to your bowling, you should take a video and post it here.

get a red/white coloured ball (red one side, white the other)
when you are learning, these help a lot with seeing how well you are releasing the ball..
Practice what you learn in the threads that shrek mentions, and keep spinning it hard.
Any specific points you need help with, sing out, there are a lot of people that can help with those, but for the general stuff it is better to sort through yourself and learn as you go

Hi guys im new to leg spin and these forums and i would really appreciate some help with the release of the leg break any feedback would be great thanks.

As the others have said - have a look through the video thread, there's stacks on there to look at and then video your own bowling and ask more specific questions. Keep things simple - just look to learn how to bowl a leg break - don't worry about all the variations for a couple of years, stick to the leg break.

Flick the ball back and forth all the time... hand to hand you'll get a sense of what you're supposed be doing and read Peter Philpotts book 'The art of wrist spin bowling'.

Back