New Members

Chino#21

Hi all
I know someone who wants to sign up for Bigcricket but when he tries to go to the "first time here" thread it simply displays a message "file not found". Why is this, and how can this be fixed? What are the rules for someone who has started Bigcricket with regards to posting privileges?

I went through the problem for a couple of weeks. I had to pester the forum moderators via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. Must have taken half a dozen messages before I could post.

Hi all
I know someone who wants to sign up for Bigcricket but when he tries to go to the "first time here" thread it simply displays a message "file not found". Why is this, and how can this be fixed? What are the rules for someone who has started Bigcricket with regards to posting privileges?
@Chief I think your input is needed here mate.

I think and chief can either back me up here or tell me i'm talking out of my backside that the rules are similar to bigfooty.

Hi cricket lovers. I am new here from that loser forum CricForum. Hope you treat your members better than they do. Naturally being a proud Aussie I am a devoted supporter of our Baggy Greens. Enjoy T20 internationals, BBL (Sixes) & NSW Blues Looking forward to talking cricket finally on an Aussie sporting site. Call me baggers.

Seems you are not welcome on this site. This disappoints me it being an Aussie forum.:(
People prefer to post on the main forum which is Bigfooty.
it's good over there but there are a stack of trolls.
might be better to try and get all of your mates to sign up here.