Next Year

Viv

Next Year

Without any doubt after Saturday's play, both MGS and Xavier stamped their authority on the competition

During Round 4 next year is there any chance of an upset? or the likes of MGS prove to strong for others?

Thoughts on the future for 2009 1s Cricket

Re: Round 4 Previews

Viv;287863 said:
Without any doubt after Saturday's play, both MGS and Xavier stamped their authority on the competition

During Round 4 is there any chance of an upset?

Thoughts on Round 4 fellas

Rnd 4 is a while away and we cannot give any definitive thoughts? Anything can happen between now and then such as an injury to the wiz and yan yan making the team

Re: Next Year

MGS will be strong again maybe lacking in the bowling department
BGS will be up there as there entire team this year is in year nine and ten
Caulfield were the best 10A team last year so they will also be a contender

twirl;287941 said:
MGS will be strong again maybe lacking in the bowling department
BGS will be up there as there entire team this year is in year nine and ten
Caulfield were the best 10A team last year so they will also be a contender

MGS will struggle next year
Agree with Brighton and Caulfield though

caulfield have rediculously good stocks in there current year 11, 1O, 9 year levels. they will dominate the next few years of cricket

mrcricket23;312677 said:
caulfield have rediculously good stocks in there current year 11, 1O, 9 year levels. they will dominate the next few years of cricket

Who do you like from their MrCricket?

well for starters, there year 1O have

wyatt, gotch, lj edwards, woff, painter and burge and several other very good cricketers

you combine those players with gilmore & lannigan and co they will dominate

year 9's are very strong also led by holmes and quinn

get over yourself mr cricket. sure a good list on paper. but every team is. not enough leaders to stand up to the pump.

trumpa dayyummn

Dayyummn;325808 said:
get over yourself mr cricket. sure a good list on paper. but every team is. not enough leaders to stand up to the pump.

trumpa dayyummn

what are you basing your opinion on leaders from?

a leader isnt someone who is arogant. like you mr cricket. seriously mate get over yourself. your not king ping

trumpa dayyummn

i am affraid i am going to hav to agree with dayumm what ever that means. he has a point in saying these blokes will do the job wen really they havnt this year and are inexperienced. i no gotch is an absolute freak, but woff bats for himself and wyatt is a touch on the arrogant side so i have heard

trumpa dayumm your an idiot you obviously have no clue about caulfield's team , and jordy wyatt arogant? he is one of the best blokes going around and hes pretty damn modest

Dayyummn;325814 said:
a leader isnt someone who is arogant. like you mr cricket. seriously mate get over yourself. your not king ping

trumpa dayyummn

what are you 4? when was i being arogant you *** head

Back