Nmca 2015/16

The biggest Rat has finally jumped ship with the competition at it's lowest point !!
A magnificent job you have done running this once great comp into the ground, well done hopefully the comp will give you life membership for bringing the comp to it's knees! You know the funny thing is that you did that to the last comp you ran ( if you can call it that and look and what happened to that one).
I suppose the blame goes to the people that put you in the position in the first place? Well done!
The comp continues to put in ridiculous rules that stops people from participating rather than getting as many people we can to play! Yes you have to have
some criteria but for goodness sake it's park cricket!! let the people play! If you have one team and you're capable of playing in a high grade so be it.
The only way this comp will go forward is if we go back to the future!!! We have a top fixture system, but grading needs to go back to the way it was, the reserve grades are dead grades all this has to change A,B,C,ect, ect. one up one down it's the only way forward! The only other way but it still won't work properly is if you club plays the oppositions club's 1st, 2nd's and 3rd's. Clubs are at the brink of folding, have all club's got that many teams? I doubt it.
We have at the helm a genuine top bloke who loves the comp, Neil, please get this shambles sorted before it's to late! Boy are we getting close to calling time!!

I'm hearing the compitition is going to be the toughest it has ever been. A lot of clubs spending big and picking up players. It's going to make it interesting
I've also heard reports favrin is in talks going back to old club Heidelberg in diamond valley. Not happy with pay cut

I've also heard reports favrin is in talks going back to old club Heidelberg in diamond valley. Not happy with pay cut
I'm afraid mr dadorf that mrfavrin isnt required at heidelberg. When he left for greener pastures he was told that he wouldnt be welcome back at waringal park. Not a popular individual amongst the bergers. Actually not very popular wherever he goes.

I'm afraid mr dadorf that mrfavrin isnt required at heidelberg. When he left for greener pastures he was told that he wouldnt be welcome back at waringal park. Not a popular individual amongst the bergers. Actually not very popular wherever he goes.
Any more goss for recruits this year?

Pepper the pig has been quite on this forum. Loves shooting his mouth off.... maybe losing the grand final has kept him quiet. Rumours around that he is very unhappy & is looking for a move.
I have heard that opening bowler at the warriors is on the move and the new commitee is looking to put the past behind them & will surprise how well they'll go.
At the coltery good kanga is on offer in an effort to load up a competitive team. Northcote utd will struggle to be competitive with rumours that Whitey may take on the Captaincy as no one has applied for the job.

oink oink

mmmmmmmmm I wonder :rolleyes:
half the team!
Pepper the pig has been quite on this forum. Loves shooting his mouth off.... maybe losing the grand final has kept him quiet. Rumours around that he is very unhappy & is looking for a move.
I have heard that opening bowler at the warriors is on the move and the new commitee is looking to put the past behind them & will surprise how well they'll go.
At the coltery good kanga is on offer in an effort to load up a competitive team. Northcote utd will struggle to be competitive with rumours that Whitey may take on the Captaincy as no one has applied for the job.
Besides the big fish JT, what other recruits have rosebank got? And are they much chop?

Good season coming up I think.
Can't wait to be there when they shut the doors at Lalor.
Only for it to be a lockin which some boys from other clubs will attend!!!

Is it true that Lalor are a force to be reckoned with?
Dont win flags this time of year. I would say rivergum probably the force to be reckoned with... have earned the respect to be the team to beat i would have thought.
But to say we are closing our doors is a long way off the mark!!!

Dont win flags this time of year. I would say rivergum probably the force to be reckoned with... have earned the respect to be the team to beat i would have thought.
But to say we are closing our doors is a long way off the mark!!!
Rivergum always going to be hard to beat. It's heard on here Lalor have picked up big, so I'm guessing doors will stay open!!!

Fair to say the new committee are doing a great job and in that there maybe some new and old names on the team sheets come round 1.
I'm hearing Simon hill from magpies has signed for 6 games at the warriors. I'm thinking that's not true, just heard a little whisper

Michael Butera has been announced as Capt Coach of West Ivanhoe according to a report by the club on facebook. More money than brains that club. Will be interesting to see what they think about him by the end of the season.
Wonder if they bothered to ask around at any of the clubs that he has been involved with...........

Back