Nmca 2016/17

Now please dont be shooting the mail man but hot hot rumour is that mr todd hughes to be joining rosebank/north b. No longer captain of warriors due to other commitments. He being close to signing from previous years. Watch that space.

Now please dont be shooting the mail man but hot hot rumour is that mr todd hughes to be joining rosebank/north b. No longer captain of warriors due to other commitments. He being close to signing from previous years. Watch that space.

Now you are dead set taking the p1$$. A Warrior through and through that bloke.

I cannot be finding new forum page but l be telling you that north / bruns rosebank in advance talks with north west CA.. Definate change at Parkers captain for next season. Northcote utd all but gone to eca. Interesting times ahead for nmca. Bye for now

Heard some news at local footy on weekend that ex umpire is suing the association. Prsident & commitee in hot water. Apparently this stuff not going away & things getting v serious. If true what happens to current commitee?? Can anyone give us more detail.

Been told on good authority that president has allegedly denied all knowledge of the Brett carter dismissal, and that he has thrown the general manager under the bus. allegedly corporate affairs are now involved also.. Allegations of miss used funds towards out going president also.. Dont know how true.. But this one is a ripper.. Paul ( ollie ) capaldo has put his nomination in for president of comp and that a number of other clubs in A grade have also nominated him. Good on ya buddy.. At least someone has put the hand up to clean the alleged mess that has been left behind.. U will be getting my clubs vote.. Stay tuned there will be more to come.. Posting on new forum here on in

Actually know him personally and if he gets in will be the best thing for comp since sliced bread.. He wants to change a few things for the benefit of all clubs and they will get something out of it.. at least he will go into bat for all clubs.. Like I said, this is the best thing ive heard all day.. Look out committee if he gets in. I won't be there but can't wait to hear what happens at AGM..

I think those allegations are off the mark re president. He Has been good for the association over the past years. I doubt what LMB103 has any truth to it. As if corporate affairs would get involved at club level cricket. Give it up champ.

Really. U think I have no idea mate.. I don't deny that he has been great for the comp and done good things,but I tell u the president is not all he has made himself to be..Maybe u should check it out for yourself before U go make comment, but I will make it easy for u!! President receives call from corporate affairs and allegedly denies having a hand in sacking umpires adviser, but goes on to say that allegedly general manager acted off his own back.. Yeah that's a great president. On ya buddy. Look into it..
I think those allegations are off the mark re president. He Has been good for the association over the past years. I doubt what LMB103 has any truth to it. As if corporate affairs would get involved at club level cricket. Give it up champ.

Last edited:
Pepper Pig can you please create a new 2017/18 NMCA page in the club chat section? The one created already seems to be in the Customer Service - Feedback and Notices section... Thank you.

Some transparency from the NMCA would not go astray! Do we need to hear every important thing re the comp from the Local Leader or conversations heard at the local footy???!!!

Really. U think I have no idea mate.. I don't deny that he has been great for the comp and done good things,but I tell u the president is not all he has made himself to be..Maybe u should check it out for yourself before U go make comment, but I will make it easy for u!! President receives call from corporate affairs and allegedly denies having a hand in sacking umpires adviser, but goes on to say that allegedly general manager acted off his own back.. Yeah that's a great president. On ya buddy. Look into it..[
Been told on good authority that president has allegedly denied all knowledge of the Brett carter dismissal, and that he has thrown the general manager under the bus. allegedly corporate affairs are now involved also.. Allegations of miss used funds towards out going president also.. Dont know how true.. But this one is a ripper.. Paul ( ollie ) capaldo has put his nomination in for president of comp and that a number of other clubs in A grade have also nominated him. Good on ya buddy.. At least someone has put the hand up to clean the alleged mess that has been left behind.. U will be getting my clubs vote.. Stay tuned there will be more to come.. Posting on new forum here on in
Wow misused funds. Surely an allegation like that you would have got some facts first before spewing that out on a public forum.

New forum created in 'Club Chat' section. NMCA 2017/18

For those who have posted on the forum that was created in 'Feedback & Notices' section, continue on in the above forum.

Back