Nmca 2017/18

Big recruits for rosebank not living up to hype. Thompson a disappointment I would have thought. Not bowling coz of sore body. Heidelberg aamassive chance this week. Rivergum will account for ballers easily. Dont right off trinners. Hit a hurdle last week but looking like on right track.

Rosebank not a one day team, no excuses though.
Thompson front runner fron Northcote Park days, they used to get scared in gran Finals.
Rivergum losing to Heidelberg West was a surprise. I still think Rivergum and Rosebank will play off.
The two teams have too much firepower between them not to make granny.

Only 5 games left and the ladder is looking a little different than I thought it would.. what's everyone's updated predictions?

Grand finalists
Premiers
League medal

yep they are flying down at Cotchin , they are like an ageing racehorse you keep backing them on trust , but i think for a few of their so called stars its time for the white sheet to go up , problem for them is there is nothing in their twos or threes , looks like ignoring developing talent and always going back to the has beens is catching up with them , believe me they have huge problems Dimarco is gone because they bought plumpton back Favrin has lost interest Sampimon is part time again Acker is finished , the bowling attack is old enough to be claiming the pension and all the flare and instinct Thompson had has been sucked away by mr cricket Tenuta who thinks that any one and every one playing there has to be technically correct . They cant get numbers to social functions and there are more factions in there than the liberal party , its the same old same old Tenuta is a great dictator but he cant develop talent , the only reason he took over the captaincy again this year was cause he wanted another flag its all about Tony always has been always will be , thing is now more than a few know that , they wont make the 4 their seconds will choke again and if it wasnt for Joyce their 3rds would be crap , how many phone calls they making each week just to fill teams , aint Karma a bitch make sure you turn the lights off when you close the door Tony

sounds like you’ve got some personal beef with him danica? The question is would you say all this to his face? Or are you just a keyboard warrior?

Sheesh danica thats a decent sledge too the mafia, oops, i don't believe i just said that. Anyways Sounds like youve got a fair old beef. Must be a flushed out member, too much inside detail to be an onlooker. Agree on not making top 4. Thompson cant make a run & the Wick struggle to take wickets. I hope they're on incentives. Surely the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ must run out. They bought all their flags. No junior program to speak for & not many youngsters in the jika shield. Even their 3rds have big heads & big mouth to match. Interesting times ahead.

Last edited:
Sounds like Danica Patrick is just trying to motivate the NBR boys post Christmas. Smart tactic.

In reality post Christmas they play KP, HT, Rgum, LW and NS. Will probably win four of these and sneak an outright in there as well.

Sounds like Danica Patrick is just trying to motivate the NBR boys post Christmas. Smart tactic.

In reality post Christmas they play KP, HT, Rgum, LW and NS. Will probably win four of these and sneak an outright in there as well.
My my, blind Ishant can see this is the doings of an unhappy past member. Very unhappy chappy. Nbr would be unhappy with all this.

My my, blind Ishant can see this is the doings of an unhappy past member. Very unhappy chappy. Nbr would be unhappy with all this.
I was a cadet reporter at , punjab times & will investigate the unhappy person at Nbr. I will dig up some phone number. The suspense is killing me. More to follow up.

For the last few years everyone has written off moneybank pre Chrissy and they’ve ended up playing off in every granny and winning last years. One dayers definitely not their game but the two dayers will give us a better indication of how they’re travelling. Still reckon theyll play finals and easily the biggest threat to rivergum.... they lost to West, baseballers and trinity in one dayer but I don’t think it’ll happen in a 2 dayer. If danica Patrick thinks the rosebank heirachy don’t know who he is he is very wrong, they will know for sure. Interesting to see what happens with all that.

I was a cadet reporter at , punjab times & will investigate the unhappy person at Nbr. I will dig up some phone number. The suspense is killing me. More to follow up.
Just done my own check on danica. Just look at previous posts. Has made posts on this site about umpires hawkey Fyffe. Just a guess but may be a past assistant coach at cotchin.That really narrows it down.

A past assistant coach that was an umpire before hand possibly?
My investigation have been very very fruitful. My sub editor give me good lead. Most definitely a previous adjudicater. Left the club under a disagreement. Even close friends no longer there. Thats the big beef. All making good sense now. Definitely a chequered track record in this association as a player & official
Bye bye for now.

The funny thing is I bet you he hasn’t said boo to tony Tenuta or anyone at the club.... if it is indeed who everyone suspects it is, ill tell you for a fact that guy is all bark and no bite. Talks too much for his own good. Loves the sounds of his own voice too, even heard he likes to shit in his hands and clap. That’s about as relevant as he is.

For a team that's 5th they get a fair bit of discussion going.

There's so many pea hearts on this forum, people who just bash other teams and clubs for no reason other than jealousy and spite.

Every club has internal issues and whoever says otherwise is full of it.

Everyone writes them off and they keep coming up trumps... just in case you forgot they are the premiers.

So many jealous haters who talk about their money and if we had it at our clubs we'd do the same thing... we've gone over all of this before.

Danica, keep turning left sweetpea.

For a team that's 5th they get a fair bit of discussion going.

There's so many pea hearts on this forum, people who just bash other teams and clubs for no reason other than jealousy and spite.

Every club has internal issues and whoever says otherwise is full of it.

Everyone writes them off and they keep coming up trumps... just in case you forgot they are the premiers.

So many jealous haters who talk about their money and if we had it at our clubs we'd do the same thing... we've gone over all of this before.

Danica, keep turning left sweetpea.
Tell your boys down at Cotchin to sort there issues out behind closed doors then mate.

Back