Nmca 2017/18

Not a rumour.. Apparently It took 3 blokes to hold capaldo back giving Favrin a chance to run and get to his car.. They don't see eye to eye.. Both very strong competitors and always going each other..

Only thing I've heard is that G.Jenkins might have nominated for the top job...
Jenkins another noddy of the crooks era. Dead wood imo. He's been around for along time. Time to clear the decks & give the place a freshen up.time to start with New personnel.

Jenkins another noddy of the crooks era. Dead wood imo. He's been around for along time. Time to clear the decks & give the place a freshen up.time to start with New personnel.
I agree Zampa. Time for a shake up and fresh faces/ideas otherwise the comp won't be around for much longer. How will you attract good players to this comp? It's like Nth.Melb trying to attract good players to their club

If the CV restructure proceeds then there might not be an NMCA in the 2018/19 season? We will need a strong head at the helm this year to negotiate in the best interest of the clubs in the proposed new completion but to also push ahead with growing and improving the status quo if the proposal doesn't get up. Interesting times ahead.

If the CV restructure proceeds then there might not be an NMCA in the 2018/19 season? We will need a strong head at the helm this year to negotiate in the best interest of the clubs in the proposed new completion but to also push ahead with growing and improving the status quo if the proposal doesn't get up. Interesting times ahead.
Well said shane. Thats the reason association needs major change at the top otherwise may as well wind it up now. The old firm need to piss off quietly includind BA. PC has brought the place to it knees . He tells everyone he loves local cricket, just loves sound of own voice. if he loves the assoc just take ya mates & leave without a song & dance.

Lets do it boys (I presume you are). Let's make the big changes required. The new President and Vice President of the Comp. Have a crack. You two have some great ideas. The only problem is you can't nominate yourself as your keyboard warrior names. I realise that may be a problem but hopefully the NMCA will allow you to wear balaclavas and you can use your mother's maiden name instead of your own so you can stay in the dark pushing those buttons and we won't find out who you are. Hopefully Ollie can sort you both out before you turn on him.

Lets do it boys (I presume you are). Let's make the big changes required. The new President and Vice President of the Comp. Have a crack. You two have some great ideas. The only problem is you can't nominate yourself as your keyboard warrior names. I realise that may be a problem but hopefully the NMCA will allow you to wear balaclavas and you can use your mother's maiden name instead of your own so you can stay in the dark pushing those buttons and we won't find out who you are. Hopefully Ollie can sort you both out before you turn on him.
In Your 11 posts you have done exactly what u accuse everyone else of doing. Wake up a smell the roses sunshine. Why dont you tell us who you are "keyboard warrior " talk about the pot calling the kettle. The members of this assoc have had enough. Then again your probs one of the guys that enjoyed filling your belly on the GF juncket that cost the assoc 4 grand. Move on.

I'm hearing Clarkson from Trinity and Chlosey from socials are being targeted to run the League, Along with Lewis from Baseballers stepping into a more senior role.

Rumours doing the rounds that tool has thrown in the towel at colts. Also j. Bonnici has had massive money thrown at him from socials and looks likely to be going there.
With Gary eyre back at moneybank I see them being hard to beat this season.

When your captain and coach leave the club, I think that's a big enough sign something has gone wrong. I think it's fair to say Gary eyre is one of the nicer guys in the comp aswell as one of the better bowlers. Silly to let him go just for a change of path

When your captain and coach leave the club, I think that's a big enough sign something has gone wrong. I think it's fair to say Gary eyre is one of the nicer guys in the comp aswell as one of the better bowlers. Silly to let him go just for a change of path
Gary eyre was always going back to rosebank. When the cash dried up at socials he was always going to leeave. Socials can now only afford one or two payed players.

Back