Nmca 2017/18

So who are you saying is getting paid that shouldn't be? Names and figures I didn't catch you informing us, I must of missed the bit about the GST and blank cheques too...
Sorry mate just run that by us again can ya , cheers.

I was at the AGM some I'm up with all the happenings there .

Oh and adamzampa if or still out there who were those 2 clubs wanting to move again, just when ya get a chance.

Cheers.

Actually the above is for voting at general meetings. Clause 1.12 deals with the election of Board Members and states:

1.12.5 "if the number of nominations received exceeds the number of vacancies to be filled, a ballot shall be held."

1.12.6 "The ballot for the election of Board members shall be conducted a the Annual General Meeting in such a manner as the Board may direct."

Okay Paul, my last post.
If you were at the AGM did this counting of ballots happen? Answers is yes!!!
It's unconstitutional!!

1. 1.25.2 Voting shall be by show of hands, unless a secret ballot be demanded by 1/3rd (one third) of financial members present. (by all accounts this did not happen)

If the above did not happen?? I suggest that an emergency meeting of all club President's be scheduled
    Immediately, as for the moment this competition is not legal.
    I can see Mr Carter taking us down for all the right reasons. I suggest that Neil earn his money before someone puts the comp into Voluntary administration.
YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!! NO MORE TIME WASTING WITH YOU.

Pretty sure I've mentioned a couple of times now how it was done and who counted them .......... I'm not arguing any part of how it is/was conducted you dumb ********!

Now I'm still waiting to hear your facts regarding payments , missing GST and blank cheques.

Actually the above is for voting at general meetings. Clause 1.12 deals with the election of Board Members and states:

1.12.5 "if the number of nominations received exceeds the number of vacancies to be filled, a ballot shall be held."

1.12.6 "The ballot for the election of Board members shall be conducted a the Annual General Meeting in such a manner as the Board may direct."

Well bowled Shane

Not siding with anyone here but here is an extract from the current constitution from the NMCA website. In my (not very) learned opinion, section 1.12 deals with the voting of board members, including the Pres, Vice Pres and Treasurer.

upload_2017-7-3_14-28-21.png

Section 1.25 deals with normal general meetings in my opinion.

upload_2017-7-3_14-29-21.png

Okay Paul, my last post.
If you were at the AGM did this counting of ballots happen? Answers is yes!!!
It's unconstitutional!!

1. 1.25.2 Voting shall be by show of hands, unless a secret ballot be demanded by 1/3rd (one third) of financial members present. (by all accounts this did not happen)

If the above did not happen?? I suggest that an emergency meeting of all club President's be scheduled
    Immediately, as for the moment this competition is not legal.
    I can see Mr Carter taking us down for all the right reasons. I suggest that Neil earn his money before someone puts the comp into Voluntary administration.
YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!! NO MORE TIME WASTING WITH YOU.
Well done Shane .I sought and obtained some free legal advice which confirms the WOMBAT is wrong . Agree with Pauline and Ricky that all this rubbish promoted by WOMBAT and ADAMZAMPA is disruptive and a disservice to the comp. Effectively what we have are TWO disgruntled people peddling their own agenda. Let Neil ,Glen Ollie ,Gidds and co . run the show without interference. The first thing Ollie should push for is to close this stupid forum

I feel sorry for you paul, just plain naive. Go & ask your treasurer re: gst & see if he can look you in the eye with a straight answer. You actually want me to put up facts & figures...... do you want me to breathe for you as well. Not about people counting votes, its about proper procedures & following constituition which is what we are governed by. So why dont you do some of your own work & when you get answers you may then finally understand why there is an outcry with what's been going down

Please refer to 1.25.2 enough is enough, everything was done incorrectly.
If the vote was to be done by ballot it needed to be voiced earlier what makes it worse is the VP position was done in an open forum so which is it an open vote or Ballot? John Deighton wasn't on the board to make the decision.
They asked John Deighton in the manner to vote for the Vice Presiendcy!
There was two people running for that! So we'll do the Presidency behind closed doors and we'll do
The VP by a show of hands. I give up, I can't wait until CV take over.[/QUOT

Paul get a rope and find a short tree!
I feel sorry for you paul, just plain naive. Go & ask your treasurer re: gst & see if he can look you in the eye with a straight answer. You actually want me to put up facts & figures...... do you want me to breathe for you as well. Not about people counting votes, its about proper procedures & following constituition which is what we are governed by. So why dont you do some of your own work & when you get answers you may then finally understand why there is an outcry with what's been going down

Hi adamzampa,
I can only assume you're so upset due loosing your cricket Australia contract?

So who were those 2 clubs looking to move again?

Correct Shane, that effects BOARD Member's and/or lack of Board Members.

This is under, MEETING-ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.

Thanks for your input, two different things your point is for Board Members not for office bearers.

Paul get a rope and find a short tree!

Oh come on wombat wishing suicide on someone just because you have a personal vendetta against certain members of the board isn't very nice, hope that's not a reflection of the character you are?

Well done Shane .I sought and obtained some free legal advice which confirms the WOMBAT is wrong . Agree with Pauline and Ricky that all this rubbish promoted by WOMBAT and ADAMZAMPA is disruptive and a disservice to the comp. Effectively what we have are TWO disgruntled people peddling their own agenda. Let Neil ,Glen Ollie ,Gidds and co . run the show without interference. The first thing Ollie should push for is to close this stupid forum
What has caused a disruption to this competition is the agendas that have been driven by past & present. I couldn't give a rats toss bag if you think what Im saying is rubbish. I think what ive put up is measured & informed. You ask to provide facts & figures...... yeah right, does a journo reveal his sources. If its makes everyone feel warm & cuddly i will keep my head in the sand & say we have a "healthy & vibrant" comp as stated by bringbackdeano. But the facts are there for all to see. Paul wants everyone else to put up facts & figures. He needs to do his own dirty works.
-Continuos years of financial loss
-Umps Advisor being sacked 5 days before his contract ended
-Rudderless/ divided board
-Disgruntled umpires
-Teams leaving & more to follow
-Clubs on the verge of folding
Quite sad that this is where this comp has ended up.
One more question, where has the money from old HDCA gone. Oh sorry am i being disruptive or do i need to supply some more facts for Paul. Sorry to say but the farm is burning.
The only people doing a disservice to the comp are the ones that aren't doing the job they've signed up for. Waky waky people, oh yeah thats right we are a healthy & vibrant comp. give it a fkn spell.

What has caused a disruption to this competition is the agendas that have been driven by past & present. I couldn't give a rats toss bag if you think what Im saying is rubbish. I think what ive put up is measured & informed. You ask to provide facts & figures...... yeah right, does a journo reveal his sources. If its makes everyone feel warm & cuddly i will keep my head in the sand & say we have a "healthy & vibrant" comp as stated by bringbackdeano. But the facts are there for all to see. Paul wants everyone else to put up facts & figures. He needs to do his own dirty works.
-Continuos years of financial loss
-Umps Advisor being sacked 5 days before his contract ended
-Rudderless/ divided board
-Disgruntled umpires
-Teams leaving & more to follow
-Clubs on the verge of folding
Quite sad that this is where this comp has ended up.
One more question, where has the money from old HDCA gone. Oh sorry am i being disruptive or do i need to supply some more facts for Paul. Sorry to say but the farm is burning.
The only people doing a disservice to the comp are the ones that aren't doing the job they've signed up for. Waky waky people, oh yeah thats right we are a healthy & vibrant comp. give it a fkn spell.

Hi zamps!
I see you avoided answer questions again.

As I've stated previously I'm not going to run around trying to find facts of your dribble come to me with facts and I'll happily listen.

I'll let you in on a little secret regarding the HDCA money , it's sitting in the Hdca bank account basically held in trust on the Hdca clubs behalf managed by Jeff Shelton and a couple of others that I'm not 100% sure of.

Dear Mr War, so in 4 hours you instructed your solicitor to go thru everything that is being discussed here and he/she says I'm wrong? I bet you that you showed him 2 clauses and Dennis Denuto( the Castle) said " its the vibe" I can tell you I'm as right as i can possibly be without going to court about and It, that's only one thing that this crap is about? One thing! Out of a shit load of issue's that have been breached! Let's say I'm wrong, why sack Carter 3 days before he was gone? Why have the GF lunch?? What for?? I haven't got a clue who zampa is!! But i can categorically state his 1000% correct in what he says.
Anyway, it seems the Presidents haven't got the balls to do anything so why should i care i only go on because i can see the injustice that's been done. What a legacy you've left! I really think that 88.6"s ratings are going to go thru the roof you multi talented media superstar!!
Not that it matters I identified your error on the constitution matter and referred it my barrister friend on Friday

Big scenes. Lots of constituting.25 and other stuff lol. I gave up on page 17. Got to page 21 and there was more of the same... anyway play on.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So... Back to cricket.

What are people's thoughts on the upcoming season?

I think Heidelberg will surprise a few coming up into A grade. Overall I think the top 4 will most likely stay the same but as we all know it's a long season.

Holy trinity will improve again. Lalor will be there abouts and socials may be competitive again. Colts one their day can beat anyone and may be stronger than many think given the NHFC involvement.

Please can we talk cricket. I'm over this back and forth administration talk. Nothing we write on here will change the competition so either put your yourself in their position or let's stick to some discussions and opinions about the on field stuff.

Alot of Rar rar and Boobla getting spoken, I guess its alot easier to talk dribble behind Fake usernames, Phillip is one of the good guys, Anyway.

How are clubs shaping onfield and off field?...

Hi zamps!
I see you avoided answer questions again.

As I've stated previously I'm not going to run around trying to find facts of your dribble come to me with facts and I'll happily listen.

I'll let you in on a little secret regarding the HDCA money , it's sitting in the Hdca bank account basically held in trust on the Hdca clubs behalf managed by Jeff Shelton and a couple of others that I'm not 100% sure of.
Um to answer about money from HDCA paul, maybe u should check that one mate as it has apparently been spent, allegedly a lot of it or all has been used for the women's cricket..

Back