Nmca 2018/19

Gary Glittteeerrr

That is gross, I don't see why OI would engage in a brawl given the game situation.

Just like last year where Druids thought personal sledging was ok and didn’t think that was that bad and thought they should have got off and we all know how that ended, no place for any violence at cricket games , doesn’t matter for the time of the game , no difference from what happened last year someone was provoked and the other side reacted , Old Ivanhoe playing innocent but they are hoping more the umpires didn’t see the full incident off the field, back to big cricket retirement lol good luck to those still in finals

CricketAddict17

HT will walk over RB this weekend, you heard it here first. Their young pace attack is the only thing that can possibly stop another Rivergum flag

NMCA Swagger

Just like last year where Druids thought personal sledging was ok and didn’t think that was that bad and thought they should have got off and we all know how that ended, no place for any violence at cricket games , doesn’t matter for the time of the game , no difference from what happened last year someone was provoked and the other side reacted , Old Ivanhoe playing innocent but they are hoping more the umpires didn’t see the full incident off the field, back to big cricket retirement lol good luck to those still in finals
From what I heard all OI players were on the field with the umpires, or at least that is what is claimed. Whoever is responsible I hope they get whats coming to them as there is no place in our game for violence on or off the field especially with supporters of all ages on the sidelines.

Gary Glittteeerrr

From what I heard all OI players were on the field with the umpires, or at least that is what is claimed. Whoever is responsible I hope they get whats coming to them as there is no place in our game for violence on or off the field especially with supporters of all ages on the sidelines.

On the ground while their supporters and twos players go all in , lol one club all wear the same shirt so a clubs lower grades can go to a grand final this weekend and get into a punch on as long as the teams not involved everything is ok, they don’t have a squeaky clean record of late either

What was the result at the tribunal

harsha

Not very accurate dear sir with your predictions. Anyways my mumbai bookie standing solid on his odds for the next weekend.
Kookies are returning winx like odds. . Easy money
Cobras are like black cavier. Going up to the big league next year.
O. Ivanhoe $1:45, taipans $2.25.
Capaldo to return to LE Cotchin Reserve for sure. Perri moving to the valley. Offered big rupees. Joyce given marching orders by the eagles. Corts from baseballers on the move
To whoever pays the most. Mass walking out of trinners. Bramich to bundy park. Bye bye

Kamikazee

Not very accurate dear sir with your predictions. Anyways my mumbai bookie standing solid on his odds for the next weekend.
Kookies are returning winx like odds. . Easy money
Cobras are like black cavier. Going up to the big league next year.
O. Ivanhoe $1:45, taipans $2.25.
Capaldo to return to LE Cotchin Reserve for sure. Perri moving to the valley. Offered big rupees. Joyce given marching orders by the eagles. Corts from baseballers on the move
To whoever pays the most. Mass walking out of trinners. Bramich to bundy park. Bye bye
Have heard Bramich will be the of coach Lower Plenty next season, but who ever really knows