Nmca 2018/19

Which club did Brad Wright Captain Coach? I see he’s been announced as a player at Lower Plenty. Any good?
Wright has had quite a few clubs in the past few years. Plays for cash, good on him if he can get it. Left holy trinity coz there was a clash with their captain & never had the enough say as club coach. alot of injuries as well. Really shopped himself about at year end & finally found a new home. I bet he wont be at the lions in 3 years time.

2 horse race! Let them play each other every week for the year and who wins the most over the year are the Premiers.
The next 6 can play as per normal??

According to my sources, Brad Wright from HT has joined him... It's hard to turn down big offers and from what I've heard the money was very, very generous.

Unfortunately that's the way of local sport these days.

According to my sources, Brad Wright from HT has joined him... It's hard to turn down big offers and from what I've heard the money was very, very generous.

Unfortunately that's the way of local sport these days.
Messrs Wright signed up at Lower plenty. RosebankCC were very very close to signing him. Could not agree to terms at the end. Mr Brad was very keen to joining the Cotchin brigade but wanted an up fronted sign on fee which rosebank cc would not agree to.

Turned his back on his mates for kanga. People aren’t too happy with him down there. Selfish imo.
Good on him. Not the first and won’t be the last to leave a club. I’ve played against him for years. Ripper of a bloke on and off the field. I’m hearing the club is struggling and had a mass exodus of players. What do you want him to do? Play in G grade or the One day Comp.

HT are a joke,lose Wright and take Ollie really?? As I said before, Brad is a top bloke but is not outstanding as a cricketer, if a DVCA club want to pay him coin good on him he’ll be worth twice as much as Hughes, now that’s a joke.

Dear Life Members, Players, Supporters & Sponsors;

There has been plenty of rumors floating around regarding the existence of Lalor Warriors Cricket Club 2018/19 and beyond,

The executive committee of 2018/2019 have worked tirelessly since been elected to lead the club to maintain the high standard expected however we have come to a crossroad where we cannot maintain that standard to play within Jika Shield due to Player movements, Player commitment and lack of Juniors coming... thru the system.

LWCC have formally made the request to the NMCA to only field 1 senior side this year and they will complete in " D" Grade "Kemp Shield, which has been accepted, LWCC are also working on fielding a vets team for the up and coming season.

It's no secret last year we struggled to maintain 2 sides in NMCA'S top tier of Cricket, By no means are we putting the "white flag" up we will continue to do everything we can off and on the field to represent the Club of the expected standard.

We want to thank everyone for their patience and the acceptance of our request as we move forward.

If anyone has any doubts or questions about the direction the club taken please feel free to contact a Exec Committee member

Kind Regards,

Lalor Warriors Exec Committee

Keep working boys it will turn for you, you cant help it when selfish people turn their back on you.
The only thing is that the comp have no idea and placed you in a comp that you will dominate, what’s the point of that?
Good Luck to Lalor but the comp keeps making ridiculous decisions.

Keep working boys it will turn for you, you cant help it when selfish people turn their back on you.
The only thing is that the comp have no idea and placed you in a comp that you will dominate, what’s the point of that?
Good Luck to Lalor but the comp keeps making ridiculous decisions.
Selfish people meaning players?

A grade to d grade ...comp is a joke . Strathy set the trend havnt they . Cant fill 2 teams lets go win a flag against struggling clubs.

A grade to d grade ...comp is a joke . Strathy set the trend havnt they . Cant fill 2 teams lets go win a flag against struggling clubs.

The comp is a deadset joke. They'll go down and bash up D grade then request not to be promoted due to not having enough players to field 2 sides. The reserve grade set up they insist on is a load of shit. Might as well lock the doors and throw away the key.

Back