Nmca 2018/19

Don't think Rivergum are a moral.
Definitely can see the game going either way this weekend.
Same thing for the other semi at Hayes Park.
Are we heading for the same GF as usual or is this the season when one of the others will knock off one of the 2 in the PF?

Rivergum & Cobras to win the shield by length of flemington straight . Preston baseballers & cobras to win reserve grades. Keon Pk signed capaldo for next season & big issues at holier trinity, loss of players for next season & constant infighting. Nmca board waiting for cric vic to restructure as they know that competition is G O N E. Thompson gone for the year with broken bone. Bundoora pk look ahead with possible new recruits.

My mumbai bookie posting the latest odd:
Jika shield
Rivergum $1.20
Rosebank $3.50
Holy trinity $7.25
Bundy Park $7.50

Quick shield
Cobras $1.15
Cameron $2.20
Donath $7.50
Northern socials $100

Their quicks have also got something about them. I think they can account for donath quite easily

You’ve proven me wrong. Looking at the scorebook it wasn’t easy, but they did it. Bloke who has barely played all year took 4 fa and made 80. Cameron would be a bit nervous.

Whats going on in the Kelly Shield game between Old Ivanhoe & Camrae? Old Ivanhoe had their pants down but then the match is not completed on Sunday.

Most likely for the same reason he has been run out of town by the last few clubs he has been at.. sense a little bit of a pattern with the guy
Why was Steven Taylor run out of town by the Northern Riders?

Is that the same guy who is captaining riders at the moment? Seems he has them into a prelim final in their first year in the comp lol

Last edited:
That is gross, I don't see why OI would engage in a brawl given the game situation.

Just like last year where Druids thought personal sledging was ok and didn’t think that was that bad and thought they should have got off and we all know how that ended, no place for any violence at cricket games , doesn’t matter for the time of the game , no difference from what happened last year someone was provoked and the other side reacted , Old Ivanhoe playing innocent but they are hoping more the umpires didn’t see the full incident off the field, back to big cricket retirement lol good luck to those still in finals

Just like last year where Druids thought personal sledging was ok and didn’t think that was that bad and thought they should have got off and we all know how that ended, no place for any violence at cricket games , doesn’t matter for the time of the game , no difference from what happened last year someone was provoked and the other side reacted , Old Ivanhoe playing innocent but they are hoping more the umpires didn’t see the full incident off the field, back to big cricket retirement lol good luck to those still in finals
From what I heard all OI players were on the field with the umpires, or at least that is what is claimed. Whoever is responsible I hope they get whats coming to them as there is no place in our game for violence on or off the field especially with supporters of all ages on the sidelines.

From what I heard all OI players were on the field with the umpires, or at least that is what is claimed. Whoever is responsible I hope they get whats coming to them as there is no place in our game for violence on or off the field especially with supporters of all ages on the sidelines.

On the ground while their supporters and twos players go all in , lol one club all wear the same shirt so a clubs lower grades can go to a grand final this weekend and get into a punch on as long as the teams not involved everything is ok, they don’t have a squeaky clean record of late either

Back