NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) - Where's the thread?

I sent an email to Big Cricket asking where it was, but they say it dropped out in the merge with Simply Cricket.

They said to start a new thread/forum, which you have done.

This is now the new NMCA thread......

Heard a rumour that Marco Sticca is captain of the Baseballers this year, how do you reckon he will go? Long overdue I reckon.

False ID;265977 said:
I sent an email to Big Cricket asking where it was, but they say it dropped out in the merge with Simply Cricket.

They said to start a new thread/forum, which you have done.

This is now the new NMCA thread......

For all the NMCA guys....a minutes silence please and RIP the old thread.

NMCA once the biggest posted and viewed thread on Big Cricket, to the smallest..........its time to get cracking again gents......

Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Tony Mokbel,

Where are you brother?????

Why did you have your face covered over on TV the other night?????:confused:

How are the boys at West travelling along?????

From all reports the keon park star Nim has come back a bit rusty, and so many injuries down there at the moment

I hear thats right buffster Nimma will be in peak form come round 1 from all my reports but McKenna, Docherty, Millane, Farr all set to miss round 1 to injury the parkers also have Camrea Taipans and Rosebank in the first 3 rounds should be very interesting

Andrew Strauss;266267 said:
I hear thats right buffster Nimma will be in peak form come round 1 from all my reports but McKenna, Docherty, Millane, Farr all set to miss round 1 to injury the parkers also have Camrea Taipans and Rosebank in the first 3 rounds should be very interesting

All big heads down at the parkers now. will struggle early.

Hey Rivergum boys, you ready for round 1? Defa bowling smoke and is ready to tear it up. Front foot not an option.

Gladyboy;265982 said:
Heard a rumour that Marco Sticca is captain of the Baseballers this year, how do you reckon he will go? Long overdue I reckon.

Sticca will be a great leader, always seemed to be a thinker of the game. About time! Maybe he can install some of his passion and heart into the others that are only there for cash. Wish the kid all the luck, he'll need it!

Socials V Rosebank round 2.... Will we need security? Heard some still not to happy with each other!

Any word on cameron? havent heard anything from there camp in quick this season picked up anyone? how will they go in Quick? peoples thoughts on how they will go in quick

Andrew Strauss;266267 said:

Should be interesting because one of the Rosebank players has a wedding on the first week of the season. 6 regular firsts players won't be playing due to the wedding

Wispers;266405 said:
All big heads down at the parkers now. will struggle early.

Hey Rivergum boys, you ready for round 1? Defa bowling smoke and is ready to tear it up. Front foot not an option.

now whispers not a rivergum boy myself but clearly you can lick dirties fagnuts

Cotchin Boys;266554 said:
Should be interesting because one of the Rosebank players has a wedding on the first week of the season. 6 regular firsts players won't be playing due to the wedding

Hey CB any idea who will be missing from Rosebank in round 1.

canplay1;266704 said:
Hey CB any idea who will be missing from Rosebank in round 1.

Ex player Nick Walker is getting married on the 4th Oct.
Most of his mates from the firsts will be attending the wedding:
Samps
della (best man)
Lars
Plumps
Frog
Marz

Cotchin Boys;266554 said:

Cotchin Boys;266883 said:
Ex player Nick Walker is getting married on the 4th Oct.
Most of his mates from the firsts will be attending the wedding:
Samps
della (best man)
Lars
Plumps
Frog
Marz

golden rule that one of the old blokes told me once after a day play is that if you play cricket, you dont get married between October - March

Hey brother Falsey all is good down at West Lalor so far, good turnouts at training and a band of new boys who seem very promising and determined! lokks like i'll need to brush up my Indian cooking skills this season which im looking forward to :)

Tony Mokbel;266996 said:
Hey brother Falsey all is good down at West Lalor so far, good turnouts at training and a band of new boys who seem very promising and determined! lokks like i'll need to brush up my Indian cooking skills this season which im looking forward to :)

Hey Tony! you think It's safe to talk here?

12 days till round 1. Everyone out there must be getting excited, everyone filled with anticipation. Any big recruits landed has been pretty quiet on here

Carl Williams;267008 said:
Hey Tony! you think It's safe to talk here?

Yeh no problems brother, no Piranha Taskforce dogs in here!! I hope all is well with you, never gor to say thanks for the pill press many years ago...those disco biscuits were A grade and turned boring parties into the talk of the town, keep well and see you on the outside :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back