Non-bowling Arm(nba)

Matt2010

A couple of days ago I was scrolling trough the various threads. I noticed a post by Dr. Tran where he was analyzing a video and commenting about the non-bowling arm and the "L" shape. Dr Tran would you mind expanding on this and perhaps include images. I tend to learn better with pictures

A couple of days ago I was scrolling trough the various threads. I noticed a post by Dr. Tran where he was analyzing of video and commenting about the non-bowling arm and the "L" shape. Dr Tran would you mind expanding on this and perhaps include images. I tend to learn better with pictures

Sounds interesting... waiting to hear what the Doc says, you should have copied the original text over so we could get some sense of the context in which he was referring.

i am a leg spinner, can anyone help me! my non bowling arm gets straight pointing towards the ground when i jump, is it fine or i will have to change it, i remember that a few days ago i bowled very well with the arm straight but now i am bowling very badly.

Recently I've been experimenting with my leading arm. My stock speed is about 60-65kph with use of my leading arm. Without it that speed drops to 55kph. Because I'm not putting as much effort into leading arm speed with my right hand in my pocket, I drop my speed slightly (which is already deceptive) and can put a bit more effort into spinning the ball. The lesser speed coupled with the increased revs and ridiculous [and hopefully distracting] look of a chinaman bowling with his leading arm in his pocket might be a deadly weapon?:D

Back