Non Cricket Things You Detest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegadesfan

Also known as Sooz
thought this thread could be a bit like the what sh!ts you thread on bigfooty.
We stick the rules in here.

I will go first.

Negativity on twitter/social media.

Unhygenic people on public transport.

People writing off your team's coach and potting the players.

Being ip banned from other forums for no reason.
The royal family, people who take you to court for no reason.
I'm no massive fan of the Royal family, but they bring in the tourists, they're important for marketing Great Britain PLC, their the patrons of loads of good stuff and when the s**t hits the fan and the country needs to come together and cast aside politics, they have the ability to unify people who might have really different political allegiances, so I reckon on balance they're a worthwhile bunch.

Give us an example of people that take you to court for no reason.

As a Republican here in Australia I voted to ditch the Queen as head of our country, however, I really like her personally. Her ability to enjoy a tipple throughout the day in her 90's has also increased her popularity here.
It's the rest of her family I worry about.

My greatest hate is people driving to work while still asleep. If I had a super power it would be to make people driving slowly in the outside lane turn left or right when they get in the way. And then wonder why they turned into that street!!!

I'm no massive fan of the Royal family, but they bring in the tourists, they're important for marketing Great Britain PLC, their the patrons of loads of good stuff and when the s**t hits the fan and the country needs to come together and cast aside politics, they have the ability to unify people who might have really different political allegiances, so I reckon on balance they're a worthwhile bunch.

Give us an example of people that take you to court for no reason.
When somebody stalks my forum and collects things from my forum without my permission and then stupidly fill out an intervention order blaming me for their own insecurities.

As a Republican here in Australia I voted to ditch the Queen as head of our country, however, I really like her personally. Her ability to enjoy a tipple throughout the day in her 90's has also increased her popularity here.

My greatest hate is people driving to work while still asleep. If I had a super power it would be to make people driving slowly in the outside lane turn left or right when they get in the way. And then wonder why they turned into that street!!!
People driving to work or anywhere using their bloody phones.

People walking slowly and standing in the way when you're in a hurry somewhere.

People asking irrelevant or pedantic questions.

People with no emotional maturity or empathic awareness (most men)

People with an immature sense of humor.

Ditto about Republic and Liz.

My pet hates..
No1: trolls on forums.
noisy cockatoos
cockatoos eating my nectarines
cocktoos destroying my freshly laid lawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back